ㅤㅤ⁰¹⁸ : you ruined it all

Start from the beginning

He smiled, "For being my wife."

He felt her hands tense up around his own and her ears flushed red as she looked down at the ground.

His brows furrowed together, she was feeling guilty... but why?

"I–I have to go fix my makeup, I'm going to go change into my dress and I'll be down soon," She rushed through her words before her soft hands slipped away from his own and she ran away from him, and headed towards her house.

He took a deep breath as a heavy and imminent feeling fell on his shoulders. She'd been acting very strange for months before the wedding, he'd blamed it all on just nerves for their incoming wedding day, but the day had come and she was more on edge than she usually was.

He felt a strong hand grab his shoulder, and pull him back. When he turned, he saw Tamaki dragging him away from the crowds of people and towards a more secluded area.

"Tamaki what–" He was quickly cut off by his friend's intense voice.

"You need to get a divorce."

Kyoya felt his chest tighten, divorce?

"What the fuck are you talking about?"

He felt his stomach sink all the way down to his stomach when Tamaki shook him by his shoulders.

"She's cheating on you, Kyoya!" He exclaimed only loudly enough for Kyoya to hear. "I saw her kissing another man, she's planning on running away with him, and leaving you alone!"

Kyoya only blinked in response and before he realized what he was doing he was pulling Tamaki towards him by his collar, "What are you talking about?"

Tamaki could sense the disbelief, the distrust that woman had brewed in between them, so he reached down for his phone, "I have proof, I took pictures. I didn't catch his name, and I was too far away to see his face, but you can see them... kissing."

"If you're not going to help me then leave!" Hanae yelled, doing her best to undo her enormous white dress but in her haste, her fingers were getting tangled with the lace

"Hanae stop!" Mary pulled her arms back. "Stop, you're being an idiot!"

Hanae's teeth gritted and she pushed her friend away.

"You're not going to change my mind, Mary!" She took a moment to catch her breath as the heat continued to bubble in her stomach, and she felt her friend grab her hands. She opened her eyes, and she saw her friend's features soften. "Please... please stop, I can't live with Kyoya, I can't stand when he gets near me, when he touches me. It makes my skin crawl."

Mary's cold hands held on to her so tightly she felt her hands begin to go numb. Her friend's eyes were glassy and her lips were trembling, "Hanae, please don't do this you're making a mistake."