Meet and greet

Mornings were usually hard for Yoongi, rolling around in bed for several minutes and snoozing more than probably was healthy. But this morning Yoongi was up and awake quicker than Usain Bolt. Leaving him only to wonder whether he had actually even slept at all. Since his alarm hadn't rang yet and Jimin wouldn't be in Seoul, for the next good four hours, he decided to go get some coffee and then choose his outfits for the weekend.

Jimin had finally gotten into the train. He had been at the station almost 20 minutes early, just in case. Jimin logged into the wifi, checking if Yoongi had answered his good morning text. He hadn't, he was probably still sleeping since it was so early. Jimin was excited and scared, he couldn't even eat breakfast because of it.

Yoongi opened his phone and was greeted with good morning from Jimin. A smile rose on his face with a small tint of red on his cheeks as he quickly answered the text.

Today 8.30AM

From: shamelesshyung
"Good morning 😊"

From: CuteBabo
"I'm in the train, little over four hours and I'll be there"

From: shamelesshyung
"Can't wait"

Yoongi quickly typed before putting the phone back to his pocket. He jumped into a pair of black sweats, laying on the floor and threw on a white tee. The near by coffee shop, had seen him in his worst so he didn't really care too much. Not that he ever looked too bad.

As Jimin's train arrived to the station he was so excited and so nervous that he was almost throwing up. He got off with little wobbly feet and started to look for the older. His eyes searched for his hyung, trying to find the blond from the crowd. He soon locked his gaze into a blond hair in the crowd of black and started walking towards it. Apparently Yoongi had also noticed his red hair since the blond spot was coming closer.  Soon they were in front of each other. "Hi" Jimin said. "Hi" Yoongi said cracking a smile.

///

I am so pissed right now. In Finland we don't have Starbucks anywhere else than Helsinki, I live in Tampere and I just really want some overly sweet coffee with whipped cream. I could get a fráppe from McDonald's, but there's hardly any coffee or even taste of coffee in it. I'm just waiting for the day when we get Starbucks here, tho I will be really poor after that.