Little help

JiYeon had been avoiding Jimin ever since their break up, but now she felt like she was needed. Jimin had been pretty out of it for few weeks and without doubt her stupid brother had done something or said something highly insensitive. She knew how her brother was sometimes, coming out extremely rude, saying sarcastic stuff and hurting others or just simply forgetting how differently others could understand his words. Yoongi sometimes got so caught up in solving one problem that he forgot everything else. Jimin was just so different, he was sometimes very sensitive, childish almost. Not that JiYeon knew him that well, but three years in same class with a guy with the most loudest friends in the whole school, you kinda get to know them, whether you want or not. Damn JiYeon was definitely not too good with relationships, but Yoongi was in totally different league.

As the boys walked past her, she yanked Taehyung and Jungkook with her into the girls bathroom. "Um.. What are you doing?" Jungkook asked almost yelling. "Shh!" she said taking a look at the door. She then let go of the boys and checked the stalls. "What is this?" Taehyung asked. "Okay, so Jimin has been pretty weird lately, right?" JiYeon said. "JiYeon leave him alone" Tae said crossing his arms. "No, no, no. I just want to help him, well more my brother" she said muttering the last part. "But anyways, I think I know what's bothering him and I might have solution" she then exclaimed. "He has been quite in thought lately. Yesterday he walked into a wall" Jungkook said. "Yeah I saw that. I'm actually quite surprised how much of an affect my brother has on the kid, but that is actually pretty good thing, since it means my brother might actually have a shot" JiYeon said. "Huh? Care to explain?" Taehyung said. "My brother, Min Yoongi" JiYeon said. "Yeah?" Taehyung asked. "He's gay and in love with Jimin" JiYeon explained. The two boys looked little in shock. "What? Like for real?" Taehyung asked. "Yeah. You have problem with gays?" JiYeon said getting a little bit on defensive. "Um.. No, I just.. I don't know. You think Jimin is gay?" Tae asked. "Dunno, I really hope. My brother has never been in love like that" As JiYeon was finishing her sentence, Taehyung suddenly just walked out of the bathroom. "I'm sorry" Jungkook said running after him.

Jungkook found him outside sitting on bench. He sat next to him. "Is it really that bad if Jimin is gay?" He asked. Tae lifted his head, sighing. "No, it's not that. It all just makes sense now" he said. "What does?" Jungkook said. "His behavior, everything. What is bothering me about this, is why didn't he tell, doesn't he trust us? Does he think we would hate him for that. We've known each other so long and all this time he hasn't said anything. He even went to the lengths to date a girl" Taehyung said. "Do you think we should help her?" Jungkook asked awhile after. "I guess" Taehyung said hesitantly. "Don't worry about Jimin, he'll tell us, I'm sure he's just confused himself right now" Jungkook said.

///

I've been skipping school quite lot lately and that's really not good, but my sleeping schedule got fucked up last weekend and now I'm so tired all the time.