What's up

Today 10AM

From: his highness
"What's up?"

Today 11.15AM

From: childless one
"Lunch, and after that dance class. You?"

From: his highness
"Self studying period, no motivation. I'm so bored, I tried to get my friend to go get some food, but he's A student so no ditching"

From: childless one
"You should study"

From: his highness
"I'm rich I don't need to study. I could sleep, but the teacher is bitch. She won't let me"

From: childless one
"Didn't you say you had self studying period?"

Yoongi stared at the text, he needed to come up with lie and fast. He didn't want to tell Jimin that the actual reason was that he didn't want to stop texting to him.

"What should I do?" He asked Hoseok. "Just say that the teacher comes to check on us from time to time" Hoseok shrugged.

Today 11.25AM

From: his highness
"Yeah, put our teacher is so work orientated that he checks on us like every ten minutes -_-"

From: childless one
"Wow, our teachers just ditch us in class and come back when the period is over"

'So does ours' Yoongi thought as he started typing the next text.

From: his highness
"Lucky you. Are you and JiYeon in same school btw?"

From: childless one
"Yes, but she's never in school"

From: his highness
"I should've guessed"

From: childless one
"My class starts. Gotta go"

///

Why so many daddy kink books in bts fandom? Especially namjoon fics, what is it with army's and daddies? I know daddy kink is like this huge thing now, but none of the other fandoms I am in have so many fics about it. Like in bts fandom every other fic is daddy kink fic.