We have a problem

"Namjoon?" Yoongi said. "Namjoon!" He then freaked. The other then came running in to the room. "What happened?" He said slightly worried. "We have a problem, a huge problem" Yoongi said. "What?" Namjoon asked. "I just said to Jimin that it's okay for him to come and stay here for a night in two weeks" Yoongi said. "Oh great! I'll promise to stay away and let you have so privacy" namjoon said wiggling his eye brows and giving Yoongi a thumbs up. "No, no, no, no! You NEED to be here, I can't be alone with him, I just can't. You need to be here" Yoongi said. "Yoongi think about it from his point of view for awhile. He wants to come here and hang out with his hyung and then there is some stranger his never met whom he can't relax with. So you'll end up talking with me most of the time even tho he came all the way from Busan to meet you" Namjoon said. "You don't get it now. I need you to be here, so I won't screw up. I understand what you're saying, but I cannot be in same house with this guy, I'll surely jump on him or something else as well mannered. I. Will. Fuck. Things. Up. Do you understand me?" Yoongi said. "Don't be so worried, just go with the flow. I'm not going to be here, it's probably going to be awkward enough anyway" Namjoon said. "I'm going to die" Yoongi said. "Yes probably but better sooner than later" Namjoon said patting his friends back. "Geez, thanks dude. Very helpful" Yoongi said rolling his eyes.

///

Every time I get a notification on the 'Sister' chap, hey soul sister starts to ring in my head. Sometimes I wonder what is wrong with my brain.