Dude of yours

Today 6.37PM

From: jelly <3
"Hyung, what're you doing?"

From: king of the idiots
"Washing dishes -_-"

From: king of the idiots
"You?"

From: jelly <3
"Just chilling on my bed"

Yoongi shook his head as some inappropriate images flooded in his mind. Oh how he wanted to flirt to Jimin, maybe make younger blush little, maybe he would even bite his lower lip. Oh those plump lips.. Yoongi shook his head again as he was sidetracking a pit. This had been happening a lot since he had seen Jimin's Instagram. He dried his hand and went to the living room. Sitting on the couch, he had been cleaning all day and was very much in need of rest.

"Who's the girl?" Namjoon came in to the living room grinning. "Huh?" Yoongi asked. "You've been smiling to your phone ever since you came back from Busan. So who's the lucky girl" had Yoongi actually forgot to tell this idiot he was gay, or had this idiot just forgotten? "Namjoon, you know I'm gay, right?" Yoongi asked raising an eyebrow. "Oh, I thought it was a joke, since you're always flirting with the girls" Namjoon said. "I am not" Yoongi denied. "Are too" Namjoon laughed plopping next to him on the couch. "So you're okay with me being gay?" Yoongi asked after a while of silence. "You fuck whoever you want. Now let's order some take out as you tell everything about this dude of yours" Namjoon said throwing his arm over Yoongi's shoulder.

///

I got new computer, it has a finger print detector, I can log in by swiping finger against it, I am in love, I'll never buy a computer without that again.