Friends, boners and nudity

Today 11.10AM

From: king of the idiots
"Jimin help me!! My very much dick friend, just stole my clothes while I was taking shower after PE. What the actual fuck!?"

Jimin never intended to laugh, he was in middle of science class and if the teacher saw someone text she made the student read the text out loud as punishment and that was exactly what happened. So there he was, going to read Yoongi's very foul language filled text.

"Jimin help me. My very much dick friend, just stole my clothes while I was taking shower after PE. What the actual fuck?" The whole class laughed. The teacher gave a bad glance at Jimin, but he could spot a slight smile on the corner of her lips. "My brother right?" JiYeon asked after everyone had calmed and the lesson continued. "Yeah" Jimin said. JiYeon just smiled, not saying anything further.

Today 11.20AM

From: king of the idiots
"I'm going to walk there to the class room, with only the towel and demand my clothes back"

From: childless brat <3
"Watch out, some girls might faint seeing that xD"

From: king of the idiots
"Nothing they haven't seen before"

From: childless brat <3
"Oh I didn't know you were such an player"

From: king of the idiots
"No, you got it all wrong. Last year, when we were freshmen, Namjoon, Hoseok and I got really fucking drunk and they taped me naked to the flagpole. So that when everyone came to school they were greeted with my morning boner"

Jimin couldn't help the laugh that escaped his mouth. The teacher slammed her hand to the table, making everyone stiffen. "Jimin! This is it, read the text out loud and bring your phone here, you'll get it back at the end of the class" she said. "Are you sure?" Jimin asked, not really wanting to read the text. "You read it, or I read it" Jimin sighed.

"No, you got it all wrong. Last year, when we were freshmen, Namjoon, Hoseok and I got really fucking drunk and they taped me naked to the flagpole. So that when everyone came to school they were greeted with my morning boner" Jimin could feel his checks flushing as everyone laughed once again. The teacher stared him wide eyed. "The phone here" she said pointing the corner of her desk.

///

I had fun with this. Next up: Yoongi going to classroom with only towel on xD

Have you ever stolen anyone's clothes like that or been a victim of that? I've only had it happened to me in my dreams.