"Y-Yes" Serena nervously asked looking down feeling embarrassed while Ash smiles and starts to tease her

"So, who are you into"

"Err, I" Serena trailed off, not wanting to say her crush. Luckily the school bell rang saving the day.
Serena signed of relief while ash got up from his seat.

"Well, I'm off, see you next time Sere" flashing a grin and walks out the door exiting the library, there was sound of girls squealing before he exited.

Serena was gazing at the door not taking her eyes out, cheeks were getting hot whilst her heart was beating faster than the speed of love. A smile was formed on her lips.

"I'm into you Ash" Serena said and got up packing her stuff and starts to walk out exiting the door with a smile still plasters on her face.

Time skip

School has now ended with students heading home. The sky turned to dusk with the sun setting across the horizon.

Serena was walking down vanville street, still having a big smile on her face.

soon she arrives at a big house and rings the doorbell, waiting for it to be opened. Later, the door swung revealing a women who had a smile as she saw Serena.

"Welcome home dear"

"Hi mom" Serena greeted and enters the house then goes to the living room sitting down on the sofa while grace went to the kitchen cleaning the dishes up while preparing to make tea. Then came out from the kitchen.

"Oh Serena, were going to your friends this evening" grace replied, sitting down on a single sofa.

"Ok" Serena said, switching the tv on.

"So any boy's you like" grace asked with a smirk

Serena eyes widen "M-MOM" looking at her mother with a blush across the check

"What" grace shrugged "I'm just Asking"

Serena looks away and watches a Cartoon channel called 'tom and jerry' on tv.

After a embarrassing moment from her mother, she went upstairs and quickly got dress, ready to go to her friends house.

Soon Serena and her mother were now ready to go as they set off leaving their house.
The two arrived at the front door. Grace knocked on the door as it quickly opened revealing a young women.

"Hi Serena" flashing a smile

"Hi White" Serena greets back and enters the house with her mother.
The two girls went upstairs while the two mothers stayed down having a conversation between each other.

Serena enters the room and sits down on the chair. White sits down on a bean bag as they faced each other and began to talk to each other, until White questioned.

"So Serena, how's your crush" white replied and smiled.

"W-What how did you know" Serena admitted as her checks were getting hot.