Niall was sure Harry would have been down for it if he wasn't so afraid of her, the Perverted little shit.

Niall had no idea one could make an invitation to a one night stand seem so innocent. At the end of the dinner Harry and Niall had to run the heck away from her by jumping out of the taxi that all that all three had somehow, insert not so subtle air quotes here, ended up in when it stopped at the robots.

"I hope she is still not following us" Harry speculated after curbing his hearty laughs.

"God she was bawdy." Niall said dabbing at the corner of his eyes with a hanky.

"And pretentious!"

"I hope I don't have the misfortune of encountering her again. I don't know what I would do."

"Knowing you, you would probably laugh."

"We are here." Harry said opening the gate that led to his L.A. house. It opened off to a wide garden with a beautiful pool. Stairs led to the veranda of the house where the Jacuzzi that faced the pool  was.

"Good timing too. It looks like it's about to rain." Niall said, keeping an eye on the sky full of clouds.

"Hey Niall, give me your phone."

"Why?" Niall asked giving putting his phone into Harry's outstretched hand anyway.

"Because this!" Harry shouted before giving Niall a hard shove and sent him tumbling into the pool behind.

"What the ...!" But his sentence was cut short when he was engulfed by the water that was freezing cold. Kicking his legs so the water would carry him back up to the surface, cutting through the unsettled water Niall surfaced, ready to give Harry a tongue lashing but when he met Harry's eyes he stopped abruptly.

"Don't think that you got off the hook that easily. I'm still pissed off at you."

"Then why were you acting all cool at the dinner?"

"I'm an adult Niall. I know that there is a time and a place. My first priority tonight was that charity but we are off the clock now and I am taking the liberty to remind you that I am still pissed at you."

With drops of the cool water making his eyes heavy Niall was quick to brush the excess water from his face. He didn't know how to go about this. He knew Harry had to still be angry. One could have guessed that from the way he wouldn't answer Niall's text messages and that's precisely why he came to L.A. He couldn't stand that Harry was mad at him and he needed to make things right, but when he saw Harry at the charity dinner Harry seemed quite fine.

He was getting cool and calm vibes from him. They were able to converse like nothing happened at all. So he thought that everything was okay. Guess he had no right to think that at all. He should have apologized immediately when he saw Harry. But on the other hand, how could he at a charity dinner where they were the guests of honor?

Harry was right, there was a time and place for everything. I guess it was time that he made amendments for the lies he had told.

With those thoughts still swimming in Niall's head the heavens opened and it started pouring. It wasn't heavy rains but it sure weren't showers. It was the perfect kind of rain for a bit of frolicking in. It was soothing and soft, steadily pounding the soil in Harry's backyard making the homey smell of wet soil saturate the air.

"Here's your phone," Harry's voice said pulling him from his thoughts." I'm going inside for a minute." He said placing the phone on the chaise beside the pool.

He left Niall in the pool, drenched to skin with dread. Did he fuck up his and Harry's relationship forever?

--------

So the house I uploaded is rumored to be Harry's house in L.A but reports have recently surfaced that he sold it and bought another house that is near Kendall's home in L.A and then yada yada yada, blah blah blah - you know how the media immediately jumps to the conclusion that Hendall is secretly dating, but I doubt it.

I really hope he didn't sell this house though, cause it looks really beautiful. But I'm sure that if he did sell it, his new house is much more dope. 'Cause our baby frog has great taste in everything ;-).

Whale, that being said.

Hope you are all enjoying the story because I live to please you the readers, as few as you may be. You are greatly appreciated and each and everyone are a ray of sunshine to me. I love you guys.

xoxoxo

Gerry.