The Valentines' Ways

The Characters of Clayton, Rya, Kennedy, Dallas, and the Valentines belong to Rachelle. The character of Cora is expanded on with Permission from Rachelle, and is written for the pleasure of the International Wildflower Pack, the WhiskeyQueenn fandom. #WildflowersUnited #iwp

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote in the WattyWolves for CLAYTON. Jan.2017

Currently in second place 1.11.17

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

::Thank you  Whiskeyqueenn Rachelle for letting us trespass in your world ::

CLAYTON chapter reference - Training a wolf

The Valentines' Ways

It has been almost six week since Rya left and I am on edge. She still isn't answering her phone and I have no contacts in the Valentine pack to check on her. When I ask Dallas or Caleb how she is, they just say fine and nothing more. Caleb saunters into the kitchen with Clayton. Clayton is home from the clinic and doing well with his physical therapy, his scars are terrible and his skin still healing and he can't shift yet, but he goes to the pack gym every day with one of us. The pack warriors are beginning to respect him and his drive to recover. They both smell of soap, I am glad they showered but I wrinkle my nose. Even over the smell of a half dozen recipes I can smell the females on Caleb, that wolf is insatiable in seeking to fulfill his 'needs.' I roll my eyes as I finish filling pasty tubes with cannoli cream. Tonight is Tuscan Tuesday and I need everyone I can get to help stuff pasta and pipe filling into cannolis.

"Have a seat and I'll show you how to fill the cannolis." I lay the tray of wide-tipped pastry bags down next to a mountains of fried cannoli shells. I twist the end of the tube and filled a half dozen shells in seconds. Clayton raises an eyebrow at me, I smirk then explain. "Hold the shell like this. Place the tip in. Firm, steady grip to squeeze out the filling as you slide out. Relax, twist, flick and move on."

Caleb gives me a wolfy grin, "Sounds like sex."

I just roll my eyes at him, I have too much to do to get annoyed. My wolf decides two can play this game today and blurts out, "Maybe for a male like you, but females like foreplay."

Clayton chokes out a laugh, Fred actually snorts as he layers a lasagna. Mandy just looks mortified. Caleb just stares at me slack-jawed. 

"Don't gawk, work," I order and wink at Clayton, he actually seems happier today. I fill cannolis at many times the rate they do, but at least they are trying. Well, Clayton is trying and somewhat succeeding. Caleb is just failing, sadly failing. Finally my impatience wins out. "Oh good Goddess, Caleb! It's easier than you're making it."

"I can't do it, Cora," he snaps frustrated. He is wasting filling and breaking the delicate fried shells.

"Let me show you," I walk behind him and put my arms over his as I reach over his shoulder to train his hands. "Hold the shell like this, and the bag like this, squeeze slowly but firmly and slide out." My hands over his showing them how to move. I pick up a second shell and repeat, then Caleb lays his head back against my breast, I curse the family assets.

"Show me again, please," he sighs and I glance at Clayton, who looks pissed, like he is about to challenge him. I give him an evil wink, smirking, and a slight shake of my head. Fred coughs to keep from laughing as he puts another pan of lasagna in the ovens.