Best Friends

9.2018 - CLAYTON is published!!!
Clayton (The Wildflower Series) by Rachelle Mills https://www.amazon.com/dp/164034487X/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_dp_U_x_S8sbDbB084P46 via @amazon
2.2019- DALLAS is published!!!
Dallas (The Wildflower Series Book 2) by Rachelle Mills https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07MXRVB7M/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_dp_U_x_o9sbDbPFY61NH via @amazon
Find them on Amazon

::Thank you to Rachelle Whiskeyqueenn for allowing this CLAYTON Fanfiction to be published.:: 

"Run Rya, RUN!!!" Tina was screaming at us from the sidelines. I stood there tense, flexed, as my best friend ran toward me holding a shiny silver baton. Twin platinum blonde pony tails trailed behind her, I couldn't help but smirk. She looked like an anime character we had found online.

"Move you butt, Sailor Moon!" I screamed at her, and her eyes narrowed as she gained on the wolf running on the inside lane, three more strides and she had passed the red-headed Beta's daughter. We started training as soon as school started next week. This pre-term meet was to determine how ready we were for athletics, and who got the top spots. And it would be us. I glanced at her team mate in lane one, stuck out my tongue, and turned to start my stride. Rya caught me, slapping the baton in my hand as I bolted ahead. I loved this time of year, track was my favorite sport, soccer was Rya's, boys were Tina's. I made the second turn, I could hear my two besties and our other 4x4 teammate screaming at me. The pounding steps of the senior catching up kept my sophomore feet flying. I felt would not fail them. We had trained all summer for this! I tripped and fell just short of the finish line, rolling across just after the senior but still ahead of everyone else. My head slammed hard into the red clay surface.

I heard laughter.

Rya screamed in rage, "You did that on purpose!"

"Oh my goddess," Tina exclaimed. "Coach!"

My face was wet, as I tried to push myself up, looking back down the track, a white bundle of terrycloth lay on the packed red surface. I tripped on a towel? I fell on my side, confused, dizzy. That wasn't there before, were did it come from? I reached up to wipe the sweat dripping down my face.

"Don't move, Cora, just sit still." Rya pulled my hand away and pressed a towel to my head. My hand was red, why was my hand red? I looked up and saw fear in her palest blue eyes. I groaned, as someone picked me up, then everything swirled black. The last thing I heard was the alpha's son swearing at his mate and her 'friends.'

~

Beep... beep... beep... My hand flailed around seeking my alarm clock. Someone caught it.

Rya.

My mind tried to figure out what was going on.

"Don't move, I'll get Dr Peters." Tina said softly and I heard her scurry out.

Moments later, I could smell the old pack doctor, he turned my head slowly toward him. A bright light flashed in my eyes as he held my eyelids open. Rya squeezed my hand. Dr Peters mumbled something I didn't understand and I heard him limp out of the room. My parents voices and the alpha's were in the hall.

I looked at Rya's ponytails as my eyelids sunk, and thought about that anime again. Too bad moon powers weren't real. Rya could be Sailor Moon and Tina could be Sailor Venus and Mel could be Sailor Jupiter and I could be Sailor Mars, but we didn't have a Sailor Mercury, my fuzzy brain twisted. Clayton could be the Prince something Max and... an image of my brother dressed as Sailor Mercury flashed in my head and I almost giggled.... That just leave Kennedy as evil Queen Beryl... Yep perfect... No, not perfect, Charlie would never agree to dying his hair blue or shaving his legs, gotta have smooth legs with a skirt that short... I pause, I swear I can hear someone laughing inside my head and it isn't me, or is it?