[Part Five] Bound to the City's Vampire Master [18+ warning!]

Start from the beginning

He continued talking, in that detestable voice of his.

"I remember your little brother now. It took me a bit, but now that I've seen your face like this, I remember everything that had happened that night. That same look on your face that you had now. It was wonderful, you know? Sinking my teeth into the boy...hearing his unvoiced screams."

Rage pounded in me hard. I kept in another scream as he dug into my back with the knife. Pain. I was losing so much blood.

His hands traveled down to the back of my thighs, lifting my skirt up and roughly pushing me against the tree. This time I screamed out, truly panicked and frightened now. Ryder. Where the hell was Ryder?!

"Don't touch me! Don't you touch me, you fucker!" I shouted.

He grinned. "No one's going to hear you here, you know. I believe someone's taking care of Ryder right now. I was inquiring about his whereabouts because I wanted to see the corpse myself."

No!

"What did you do to him? What the hell did you do to him?"

"Nothing you would want to hear about."

His shoved a hand into my underwear, two fingers into me, massaging me and circling my clit. I cried out, feeling violated. So violated. I hated him. I absolutely hated him. He forced his mouth on me, his tongue exploring every place, every crevice. He replaced his fingers with his mouth on my crotch, and I felt his tongue slide into me, darting in and out quickly. Tantalizing me. He kissed me forcefully again, and I tasted myself in that kiss.

"I'm going to take you, just like I took your brother," he breathed into my ear. My eyes opened as I realized that Abel did not only take my brother's blood. He took more.

I screamed and thrashed, but he only held onto my arms more firmly with one hand. He was pumping his fingers into me now, hard, and I felt myself go wet against my will. I gritted my teeth, feeling humiliated and shamed.

"Just like your brother was humiliated and shamed," he whispered.

His hand traveled to my breasts, at fist softly caressing a breast, then my nipple, then he pulled at them hard, twisting it and stretching my breast. He brought his head around to my chest, sucking on it as though he was sucking the life from me, all the joy from me. He bit my breast, and I cried out as I felt his fangs sink in.

Everything was blurry. I was seeing red now; my vision was saturated with red and hazed with tears.

He shoved my head down forcefully so that I was bent over now, holding my arms with one hand behind my back and placing his other hand on my hip to steady himself.

"Such a pity Ryder had to be killed so soon," Abel said, with a hint of amusement in his voice. "But we needed to kill him. He knew too much. He knew about the day. What was going to happen. I've searched your mind though, and it seems as though he didn't tell you anything. Pity, pity. I'd like to see how he'd react seeing you taken like this."

"Stop-" I choked out with what shred of energy I had left. I was so close to passing out. I was bleeding. Blood was streaming down from my back, to my legs-everywhere.

A rustle. Noises from behind me. I felt his member brushing my skin, my thigh. It wasn't hot at all. It was cold, almost. He pushed me down further with his hand, and then forced his member into me. I was crying....crying so much. Crying at how powerless I was; crying at how humiliated I was feeling. That realization of how powerless I was...

He started pumping and thrusting hard into me. It hurt. It felt like I was being torn apart, and I felt a rush of hot blood stream down my thigh, but it wasn't from my back wounds.

He was thrusting harder, and harder, and it felt as though it went on for ages. For so long. Finally, he came to a shuddering climax. I felt a hot rush of liquid flood me, which mingled with the blood. I came too, involuntarily, and it almost killed me. To think that it would be him-him-Abel!

He let go of me, and I just fell to the ground, lying there naked with my clothes disposed of to the side. My face was buried into the dirt, into the leaves, but I didn't care.

"I won't kill you," I heard him say, laughing. "Hate is so much better than love. You'll remember me now. You won't ever forget me, will you? Hate me more. Let that hate grow, let that hate fester-until you can think of no one but me. Maybe give me something entertaining for once. Eternity, after all, can be so dull."

I didn't even hear him leave. I wasn't even crying anymore. I was lying there in shock, wet between my legs with his semen, feeling every bit as violated as I was destroyed. Then I vomitted, trying to purge his taste from my mouth, his kiss.

I couldn't even move. I was bleeding, bleeding so much. I knew I was dying, even if he had told me he wouldn't kill me. There was just too much blood.

Too much blood.