Beomsoo The Troublemaker

Sora's POV

"Who's taking care of the baby?" Luhan, a new friend we made when Baekhyun and I started to live in the Red Clan. "Tao. He said he'd transform Beom Beom into a panda." Luhan and I started laughing, imagining my adorable baby as a panda. Baekhyun wrapped an arm around my waist, pulling me closer to his chest. "Are you flirting with my wife?" A look of seriousness token over his face. "Woah there. Calm down. We were just laughing." Luhan chuckled, amused at his friend's possessiveness over his mate. "Hey! What are you doing without me?!" Then it was Chanyeol with his mate, Minji, by his side. "I thought you were 'sick'." I smirked at Chanyeol's flustered look. More like having some 'fun' with Minji.

"Uh...I'm much better now, you know werewolf healing..."

"Yeah...sure." I intertwined my fingers with Baekhyun's who shared my smirk. "Where are we going again?" Then there is Lay.

***

"Remember how we first met?" I asked Baekhyun, we were walking at the shore, hand in hand, side by side. My light blue silk dress being blown in the wind. "When you called me 'Bacon'? Yeah. I can't forget that." I giggled remembering the time when we were awkward with each other. I changed so much... "I don't regret it though..." Baekhyun stated, facing me with his boyish smile. "Regret what?"

"I don't regret our awkward meeting, we somehow became close in an instant." He stopped walking, turning to face me. "I love you. Now and forever, there is no one I'd rather be with than you." He leaned in, catching my lips, kissing me passionately. "Yah! We have young eyes here!"Then it's now the boys who found their mates, trying to keep them 'innocent'. I literally saw each and everyone of them making out, and yet they still have to whine about us.

***

"When would I find my mate?~" Now it's Sehun complaining about the skinship Baekhyun and I are having.  "When you mature." Kyungsoo glared at him, also annoyed with his whining. "I'm 24!" Kris snorted. "More like 5." We all broke out in laughter, a pouting Sehun glaring at us all. "Meany!~"

"We are here." All of us came out of the van, going to buy more baby equipment for Beom Beom. "We need more pampers, milk, wipes...." I told Lay, which was a bad idea, because I knew he was going to forget once I finish the list. "Is this where they buy babies?!" That was Tao, who should be babysitting Beomsoo right now. "Tao! Why are you here!? What about Beomsoo!?" Tao seemed unfazed by my yells though. Calmly stating, "Relax. Kris gege is watching him."

"Tao. I'm right here." Tao blinked innocently for a good fifteen seconds before, "OH! MY! GUCCI!"

***

Running into our living room, I saw all the furniture upside down, toys scattered all over the place, and little giggles echoing throughout the place. "Yeah...not creepy at all..." Luhan looked around, trying to spot any sign of a little baby crawling around, clutching the photo of his Mate to his chest.  She was at work, and he was acting like she had passed away...idiot...

"Beom Beom!" Both Baekhyun and I called out for our son, who was probably laughing his tiny ass off at how hilarious we looked. "Mama...Appa...." His voice bounced on every wall in the huge room, making it hard to know exactly where he was. The disadvantages we had of having such a big place for taking care of our child. "Beom Beom! Come to Mommmy!~" Which that probably didn't work on Beomsoo, I would be scared of myself if I talked in this tone. "You two look hilarious." Kris leaned on the wall, watching us crawl on the floors like retards. "Kris Wu! Get your fucking ass up and help us here!"

Little Beomsoo's giggles were heard again, obviously loving me scold the grandpa in the house. "Oh no. Baekhyun I just cursed in Beom Beom's ears...."

"Don't worry. He won't repeat it. He doesn't understand." Baekhyun caressed my back, clearly seeing how bad I felt about swearing around our son. "I found him!" Kris was heard across the room, holding up a little 1 year old with a blue bottle in his hand. "Beomsoo!" He giggled in response. "Mommy!"

"How in the world did you cause this mess?" I held him in my arms, he was a little button compared to the mess created. Beomsoo sneezed, the living room table flipping over, all the items on it flying all over the place. "Well...it looks like he has powers now, a wizard in our hands." The 11 boys and their mates gaped at the destruction Beomsoo caused, while Baekhyun and I cuddled with Beom Beom. "Get over it guys! You knew it was going to happen one day!"

"Remind me not to upset Beomsoo when he grows up." Sehun whispered to Chanyeol, who had to take a minute to comprehend what Sehun has told him. "That doesn't mean you are going to spoil him Oh Sehun!" Baekhyun yelled who was in the kitchen, making a new bottle for Beom Beom.

I looked around the room, my husband who was entering, my idiot brother-in-laws, my girl friends, and my child in my arms. The secret tragedy that had happened years ago, my loneliness, all forgotten and replaced with this peaceful life. "Babe, are you okay?" Baekhyun placed his hand on my forearm, sorry filled his eyes.

"I love you to." And I kissed him, probably scaring Beomsoo's eyes, but oh well he'll have a beautiful mate in the future too. "Mommy! Appa! Mwah!" The room filled with giggles at Beomsoo's imitation of us.