Stuttering comes to an end

Min Sora POV
My eyes fluttered open, and my head started aching.

"She's Up!" I heard someone scream. Ugh! Can't they be quiet! "Sehun! Don't scream that might bother Sora!" Someone hollered Sehun.

I then saw Sehun run up to me making me crawl backwards.

Bam!

Ow! I fell off the sofa. "Sora! Are you okay?" Sehun asked while crouching down next to me. "Ahh!" I screamed and ran to the open door that leads outside the house.

I was going to run outside, but the door slammed shut and I ran into a hard and firm chest.

"Sora, calm down, please." I heard a soothing voice say that send chills down my spine. I looked up and saw Baekhyun. In his eyes he looked hurt, sad, and it looked like he was pleading me.

I walked backwards and suddenly felt like I was the prey in the room.

I fell to my knees and said, "Please don't harm me." "Sora we would never hurt you."

I looked up and saw Baekhyun's face only a few centimeters away from mine. I then stumble down from my position.

I saw Baekhyun's face turn a cute shade of pink. Wait did I-...cute? "Umm...are you okay?" Baekhyun asked. I just sat there and hesitated to nod. Baekhyun then pulled out his hand and gestured me to grab it.

I just stared at his hand. He has girlish hands. I stated in my thoughts.

Then Baekhyun just grabbed my free hand and pulled me up. 

"So Sora, would you mind if I asked you a few questions?" Lay asked. I nodded.

"Okay, then let's sit on the sofa to discuss." The boys and I sat on the soft gentle sofa.

"Why were you soaked with water?" Lay asked me.

"I-I.." God Dammit Sora! Just speak and get rid of your fears! I cursed at myself. "I am not sure." Finally! I thought.

"Hmm well why did you scream?" Lay questioned. "I was going to grab a glass of water from my vanity but I couldn't walk or even stand, I felt to weak to. My throat was to dry so I dragged my self to my vanity and reached out to grab it. Then the water inside the glass made a mini tornado and the glass glass fell on me. But the water that came out, wasn't it a lot of water that spilled? I mean it is like I just jumped into a pool." I answered.

I looked up at Lay and his mouth was hanging. I looked at the other boys around me and so were theirs. "Did I say something wrong?"

"Sora, you just spoke without stuttering." Sehun said. Ohh! Wait, I did! Yay! I congratulated myself.

"Wait, but do you know why the water spilled on me?" I asked Lay. "Hmm..did you perhaps stare at it or.....are you human?" Lay asked.

"WHAT?!" I screamed. What?! What kind of question is that?! I'm 100% human....well I think so. I thought In my head.

"Sora, are you sure you weren't hallucinating and went into the shower?" Lay asked me. "Well that might be it then, I mean I do space out and hallucinate a lot." I answered.

"Hmm...then that might as well be the answer." Lay said. Huh! Exactly I'm 100% human, there is no way I'm something other than human.
I thought. "Well Sora.....are you ok with us being werewolves?" Baekhyun asked.

I turned my head to Baekhyun and said, "Sure, just don't transform in front of me." I answered. "Why?" Sehun asked. Kyungsoo slapped Sehun's head. "Because I am not yet used to your wolves. I'm scared of animals." I confessed.

"Even little kittens and puppies?"Sehun questioned. "Yep." I answered again. "My worst fear is wolves." I admitted.

"But I'll try my best to get used to you guys." That's going to be my goal! I thought.

"Hmm...can I learn more about all of you?" I asked

"Sure!" They all chorused. I giggled.
They look so cute, like a bunch of kids. I think I will achieve my goal. They also give off a comforting warmth. I thought.