Not Human?

Min Sora POV
My eyes started burning! "Ahhh!" I screamed while covering my eyes with the palm of my hands. "Sora! What's wrong?" I heard a male voice say. I uncovered my eyes and saw Baekhyun was crouched down looking at me worried. How did he get here and where is that harmless wolf? I thought. The pain then disappeared. But my vision became keen. I could see ants crawling, that are a mile away!

"S-Sora, your eyes are d-dark b-blue." Baekhyun stuttered. What?! How?! What's going on with me?! I yelled in my thoughts. "B-Baekhyun w-what's going o-on w-with m-m-e?" I stuttered. "I-I'm noy sure. But, lets go back into the house. Okay?" I just nodded. I got up, but collapsed. Before my face can meet the dirt floor, an arm wrapped around my waist, preventing me from falling.

"You can't walk?" Baekhyun asked. "I guess not." I replied. We stayed in that position for a few minutes. When I noticed he had his arm around my waist, a hand placed on my back, and his eyes staring at mine, I cleared my throat and said, "So, how do I go back into the house?" I questioned. "Hmm..." Baekhyun hummed.

Baekhyun then wrapped his left arm around my legs and his right arm around my back. "What are you do-..." I gasped. Baekhyun was carrying me bridal style, and I wrapped my arms around his neck like my life depended on it. "B-Baekyun! Put me down! I'm to heavy! You'll hurt your arms!" I panicked. He just chuckled. He just chuckled! Chuckled! Why is he not putting me down?! I thought. "You're not heavy at all. In fact you're light as a feather. Yah! You need to eat more! You weigh like nothing!" Baekhyun scolded me.

He started walking to the house. "So, what were you doing in the forest?" Baekhyun asked me. "My feet just started walking on there own and I ended up in the forest." I answered. "What were you doing in the forest, and where did that wolf go?" Now it was my turn to ask questions. "I didn't feel tired so, I decided to go for a run, and that wolf you were cuddling with, was actually...me!" Baekhyun exclaimed. "T-That w-was y-you? H-how?" "Yep! Remember, I am a werewolf." Baekhyun answered.

We were now inside my house. "How we get here so fast?" I said surprised. "We didn't, it's just we were talking so you were to into that, that you did not notice where we are." Baekhyun answered once again. "Oh." Is all I said.

***

Baekhyun POV
My eyes shot open when I felt something soft on my cheek. I reached my hand to my cheek and felt a cheek. What? I turned my head and spotted a sleeping Sora. How did I get in her bed?!  She would freak if she found out! I thought. But, her lips are soft as a feather, and look kissable.

Yah! Don't take advantage of My mate! My wolf spoke.

Ayy! She is Our mate! I fought with my wolf.

I then saw Sora's figure move a bit. Shit! I thought.

Shit indeed.

Please, please, don't wake up. Jebal! I pleaded in my head. Sora then started sweating and mumbling.  "No! No! Omma! Appa! Don't do it! Jebal! Jebal!" Sora mumbled and started crying. "Sora! Sora! Are you okay?!" I shook Sora awake.

Her eyes then shot open. She gasped. "Omma!" She yelled and shot up from the bed.

????????

"Sora, what's wrong?" I asked. "I-I h-had a n-nightmare." Sora stuttered. I walked up to Sora and pulled her into a hug. I stroked her back and said, "What was it? Are you okay?"

"I s-saw m-my parents." Sora replied. "Ain't that good? How was that scary?"
"T-They w-were k-killed a-and all I c-could do was watch." She answered.

***

We are now eating breakfast. I comforted Sora while Chanyeol and D.O cooked breakfast for Sora. Xiumin and Suho went hunting to feed all of us. The boys said that they will leave Monday Morning, which is tomorrow.