EXO's sleep over! Pt. 1

Baekhyun POV
It's Friday! Well really there is nothing to be excited for. Since, I don't go to school anymore and don't have a job. But I can just sit here and wait for the day to go past. WAIT!

I LIVE WITH MY MATE, I'll just have some fun time with her!

You need to get to know her, and she needs to get to know you, DUH! My wolf said.

Right, but how do I do that?

You figure it out, I'm just a wolf.

"Sometimes you are just annoying." I mumbled.

I heard THAT!

"You were supposed to." I said to my wolf.

AND YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE WITH OUR MATE! INSTEAD OF ARGUING WITH ME!

"True." I agreed.

Well get your ass up and go get my Mate!

"I thought she was our mate." I said.

You don't act like she is your's.

"YAH!" I yelled at my wolf. Ugh! I'll just get up!

Good boy!

"Shut up." I mumbled.

Yah! Language!

Sora POV
<Yawn> Ugh! It is Thursday! One of the days I work!

I look at my alarm clock it shown: 8:15 a.m.

Oh only 8:15am...... "8:15am!"

I'll be late for work! I am supposed to be at the Coffee shop by 8:25 am!
Ugh! How am I going to make it!

I take a quick shower for 10 minutes. Ugh! I'm not going to make it! I'll just have to try! Fighting!

I put my uniform on, shoes, and apply a small amount of makeup. Ready! I check my phone what time it is.

8:31 am! Ugh! But it also says today is....."Friday!"
"Aaaaahhh! I should have just look at my phone!"

I don't have work on Friday's and Monday's. Thank all the God's!

I walk back to my room and change out of my uniform. I wear a white top, a white skirt, and a white head band. Today I'm going to be so bright! I chuckled.

I let my my black straight hair down.

But what do I do now? I'm so bored!

Baekhyun POV
I walk to Chanyeol's room and knock.

It soon opened and I was greeted to a sleepy Park Chanyeol.

"Good morning." I greeted him with a signature smile. "What you want Bacon?" Chanyeol asked. "I'm the one asking a question here, what should I do to know my mate a bit better?"
"Hmm......sleep."
"HELLO, Park Chanyeol, you there?"
I waved my hand in front of Chanyeol.
"Probably, a sleepover, we should invite the rest of the gang." He answered.
"All you can think about right now is sleep, but that doesn't sound to bad we can all introduce ourselves to Sora."
"Case closed, now let me sleep in." Chanyeol said.

"No, you're coming with me to get those kids." I said while dragging the giant along. "But I'm tired!" He whined. "Me too, but because my mate barely knows who I am." I whined back. He just pouted.

In the EXO Dorm~
Third Person POV
"Yah! Sehun give me back Mr. Bubble Teddy!" Chen yelled.
"Never!" Sehun yelled back.

Sehun ran to the door to open it, but before he could the door opened itself, making Sehun hit the door with his face.

"Ow!" Everyone in the dorm said while seeing Sehun slam into the door.

"Sehun? What are you doing there?" Baekhyun asked Sehun, who was behind the door, on the floor. (A/N: Hey, look there! I rhymed!)

"Thanks Hyung, for helping me." Chen said while snatching Mr. Bubble Teddy from Sehun.

"How did I help you?" Baekhyun asked.

Chen just pointed at Sehun.

"Oh, Sehun stole Mr. Bubble Teddy again?" They both nodded.

Baekhyun just chuckled.

"Hyung why did you come here, anyways?" Kai asked.

"Right, umm would you guys like to have a sleepover at my new house?" Baekhyun asked.
"I found my mate, and need to know her better." Baekhyun said.

"Sure!" Everyone said.

And like that every one was getting packed up for the sleepover.