Mate?!

Min Sora POV
I woke up from the sound of birds chirping. I yawned and sat up on my bed. I walked to my nightstand and turned on my phone. 5:03am my phone showed. "What?" How did I wake up this early? I went to bed at around 3:00 in the morning. I thought.

Ugh! I'm tired of thinking! I shrug my shoulders. I went to my closet and took out my clothes I'm going to wear.

After that I headed to the bathroom. I took a cold shower that lasted about 30 minutes.

I plugged in my blow dryer and was about to blow dry my hair, but when I looked at the mirror, my eyes caught my attention. "They are......blue?" My once dark brown orbs are now blue. I stared at my now blue orbs. My eyes then sparkled like glitter. "Woah." I said amazed.

"Wait...I need to dry my hair. I'll just ask Lay Oppa why my eyes changed color." I said remembering why I'm still in the bathroom.

***
It is 6:12am and no one is up yet. "Ugh! I'm so bored!" I whined.

"I'll just go walk around the town." I said to myself. I ran to my room, and got my purse (that has my shades, phone, wallet, and my necklace.). I would not want the boys to play around with it. Before I left a note on the fridge that says I went out and not to worry.

***
I was in a park sitting in the swings. I was thinking about what mate meant. "Umm...excuse me miss." My thoughts were interrupted by a soft soothing voice. I looked up and saw a middle aged woman.

"Uh...me?" I pointed at myself. She nodded her head. "Yes.... I just wanted tell you that we are having our prices half off in my hair salon." The middle aged woman. "And if you wanted to visit." She finished.

Hmm....I think I feel like I want a change. I mean if my eyes change, why not my hair? I nodded and said, "I will like something new to my hair." I said. She nodded and said follow me.

While following her, I thought about what I should do to my hair. Should I dye my hair?

***

Baekhyun POV
My eyes slowly opened. I yawned. "What time is it?" I asked myself. I checked the time and it showed 6:48am. "Hmm" I hummed. "I woke up early than expected." I scratched the back of my neck.

I got off my bed and started getting ready to take a bath.

***
I am now in the kitchen, because I am starving. I walked to the fridge and a sticky note caught my attention. I grabbed it and read it.

Good Morning boys! I'm walking around town, so don't worry about me. See you when I come back!
From: Soya❤️

She went out? She woke up early? I thought.

***
I was eating a sandwich that I made. Werewolves can eat human food to, it is just that raw meat is healthier, tastes better, and our wolves need it to survive. If our wolf dies, we follow.

I then heard the front door open.

Our mate is here! YAY!

When I turned around to face Sora, my eyes widened when I saw her.

My jaw dropped

My jaw dropped. S-She's even more b-beautiful, with red hair and blue eyes! I thought. "Umm..B-Baekhyun?" She said waving her hand in my face. "Huh?" That's all that came out of my mouth.

"D-Do I look that bad?" Sora said while pouting. I shook my head head fiercely. "Aniya! (No!), You look beautiful!" I confessed. I saw Soya blush. "귀 엽 다. (Kyeopta.-Cute.)" Once I
realized what I said I covered my mouth and blushed.

Sora giggled and said, "It is okay, you're cute to." Sora said and petted my head. "L-like a....puppy." Sora said and her eyes glistened. Omo! My mate is too cute! I'm glad she is my mate! I already fallen in love with her! I'm thankful we are destined to be together. It feels so good when she pets me. I thought.

Min Sora POV
Mate! Mate! Mate! Mate! Mate! Mate! Mate! Mate! Mate! Mate!

This voice won't stop! I thought. "B-Baekhyun c-can you tell me what mate means, now?" I asked. I saw Baekhyun's smile disappear. Huh? Did I say something wrong? "M-mate?You say?" Baekhyun asked. I nodded my head eagerly. "Ne." I answered. He chuckled because of my childishness behavior.

He leaned closer to my face and whispered my ear. "Call me Oppa." I felt my cheeks heat up. Once he moved back to his place he started. "Mate, well, every werewolf gets a mate. Mate is your other half, it is like when a humam is in love, but for werewolf you are fated to be with your mate, and it is like you are madly in love. Only very few werewolves don't get mates. Humans are free though, they are able to reject, and werewolves are unlikely to, because then them and they're mate will start dying slowly." Baekhyun said.

"Wow! That sounds romantic to be fated with someone." I said. "B-Baekhyun I-I wish I had a mate." I stammered.

Mate! Our mate is in front of you, Sora! He is our mate! Mate! Mate!

My eyes widened. B-Baekhyun is my m-mate? I thought. I looked at Baekhyun in the eyes shocked. "I-Is t-there s-something wrong, S-Sora?" Baekhyun looked scared. Does Baekhyun know I'm his mate? I thought.

Mate! Mate! Mate! Mate! Mate!

I can't help it anymore. "You are my mate!" I yelled unconsciously. I know my wolf toke over right now though to say it. Baekhyun's eyes widened.

Baekhyun POV
"You are my mate!" Sora yelled. My eyes widened. Will she accept me? I thought. "W-w-will y-y-you accept m-m-m-me?" I tried my best to say it out loud. "A-accept y-you?" Sora repeated. "W-will y-you a-accept me as your m-mate?" I said scared of her answer.

"I-I........."
To be continued.....