1st transformation gone wrong?

Min Sora POV
Everything was black and silent. After a few seconds everything started lighting up. I then saw Suli, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Kai, Lay, and Sehun.

Someone then pulled me into a tight hug. "Are you okay?" I heard Baekhyun say. "Baekhyun, wae (why)?" I asked. "I thought you were hurt! Don't make me worried like that!" Baekhyun said. "Y-You w-were w-worried a-about m-me?" I stuttered.

Baekhyun then let me go. "Why wouldn't I?" Baekhyun questioned. "H-Have y-you f-found o-out what is wrong with m-me?" I stuttered, again. I really do have a stuttering problem. "Umm...well you're not human, for sure." Suli replied. "Do you know what she is?" Baekhyun asked. "Yes, but I think Sora knows to. I think she should tell you." Suli said. She bowed and walked away. The boys then all looked at me.

I gulped. "You know what you are?" Lay asked. I then remember what happened at the river and what the pup told me. I nodded slowly. "Can you tell us?" Chanyeol asked. "I-I am a hybrid." I answered. "Woah! You are! Doesn't that mean your parents weren't human." Kai said. "I m-my mother was a witch and my father was a werewolf." I replied.

"Aren't you human though? Like didn't you get check ups, and a person or whatever they are called take your blood to check if you're healthy?" Sehun said. I nodded. "I was human. Since you guys came, my other side has been activated." My memories then came crashing back.

Flash Back~
December 12, 2004.    
12 years ago
This was the worst Birthday ever!
I was in my puppy form watching my parents being beat brutally. I whimpered quietly. My mom said to hide in the house. She put a spell on me so that The Red Night Clan won't smell me.

After about 30 minutes the clan decided to move on and kill other innocent witches lives while it is still dark out.

I walked to my mother, who is now lying in a pool of blood. "Omma." I made an inhuman noise. "S....Sora...s-stay safe.....live your life....p-peacefully..." My mom said. "Look....into...m-my eyes...." I did as she told me. "You shall be hidden.....no transforming....no powers....no memory of this past.....from this day and on....u-until....y-you....f-find.....y-your....mate." Those words were her last.

Purple and blue lights started to surround me. My memories of my family and my inhuman abilities started slowly erasing. Until my last one where my mom roughy me how to walk. My tears started falling down.

"Omma......Appa....Saranghae!" I said before everything went black.

Flash Back Ended~

"Sora! Why are you crying?" Baekhyun cupped my face and wiped the tears away with his thumbs. "I-I remember, I remember my parents, powers, and the pup I used to be." I replied.

"Wow! Noona, I can't believe you're a wolf like us! I always wanted a werewolf noona, I never had one." Sehun said. I giggled. "Yah! She's mine!" Baekhyun said and pulled me into his embrace.

I gasped. What does he mean by 'mine'. I thought.

Mate!

What was that?! Why did I just hear a voice in my head?! This never happened when I was little! "Let's go tell the rest!" Sehun said excited.

***

We told everyone what I was. They all then started running towards me! "That's why you smell different from humans!" D.O said. "Wait, you noticed and never told us!" Baekhyun scolded the younger. "Hehehe.....oops." D.O chuckled.

Mate? Omma said that I would get my other side back when I meet my mate. But, what does mate mean? Ugh!

"Noona, Noona, Noona!" Sehun yelled out to me. "Yes?" "Here, here, here! Try this!" Sehun said holding a fork with.....WHAT IS THAT?! "W-what is that, Sehun?" I asked. "I will tell you after you eat it." He said. "No, than-..." I was cut off when Sehun shoved the fork in my mouth. "Swallow it." Sehun commanded.