New Problem

Min Sora POV
My eyes fluttered open. Everything around me was blurry, and I heard a ringing sound in my head. I grunted and sat up. My vision then became clear. I saw that I was in a whit room. Everything around me was white. The bed was white, the walls, vases, roses, curtains, desk, doors, and the floor.

"Where am I?" I said out loud while rubbing my temple. "You are in The Red Night Clan's Alpha's house." My eyes widened. I'm screwed! I gulped. I looked around looking for the owner of the voice. At the side of my eye I saw a black figure running at me. I waited till the figure was close enough to I can attack.

Once the figure was when I wanted it to be, I noticed the figure was holding a knife. The figure was going to punch the knife in me, but out of my reflexes I dodged it. I then pounced on top of the figure causing the figure to fall with a loud thud. I snatched the knife out of the persons grip, and held it in the figures neck. The figure wore a black hoodie so I couldn't see it's features.

"Who are you? What am I doing here?" I asked while putting pressure on the knife causing the persons blood to spill out a little. "I-I'm Jung Jongkook. Y-you're h-here b-because y-you are going to be tested on." Jongkook answered and pulled down his hoodie revealing his handsome face. "Tested on?" I repeated. "You have rare blood, have more powers than anything living on earth, and are a hybrid. We want to see what you are capable of."

I growled. "I don't want to be here!" I said and threw the knife at the wall. The knife pierced through the wall. My eyes widened. "Your strength and reflexes are incredibly amazing." Jongkook commented. "Get me out of here." I commanded. "You have to pass the test first." He remarked. "Ugh! What is this stupid test!" I stood up.

"You have to beat The Red Clan in a fight." Jongkook made hand gestures going along with his sentence. "That's nearly impossible!!" I screamed, my face was probably distorted with rage. "Impossible for normal witches, but you are rare." "Why are you here?" I asked. "There are 10 levels, and right now level is completed. You were fast to dodge my attack, and threaten me."

"Fuck! This is going to take a long while! But, what happened to Myungsoo?" I asked Jongkook. "That vampire? He was send to immortal world. He was just in our way so that was his gift." Jongkook replied. "At least on problem is out of my way." I mumbled to myself. "Wait! What about Baekhyun and Chanyeol?! Are they okay?! Where are they?!" I asked and grabbed Jongkook by the collar.

"Woah! Woah! Calm down, they are in the same place we found them. They are still at your house." I sighed in relief and let go of Jongkook. "When is level 2?"

Baekhyun POV
It has been a day without Sora. I am already missing her. I know that she was taken to The Red Clan, to be tested. I know she will make it alive, but I'm still worried. I want her to be with me right now. "Baekhyun Lunch is ready!" Chanyeol called from the kitchen.

Chanyeol is currently taking care of me. He is distracting me, so I won't break down. I ran to the kitchen, "what did you make?" I asked hyper to eat. "Bacon with rib meat, and liver." My mouth is watering from just the sound of it.

***
I am currently in my room remembering what had happened yesterday.

Yesterday~~
I punched Myungsoo, to knock him out, but he healed himself. Fuck! I forgot he can heal! Myungsoo grabbed Sora's arm, and Sora fell unconscious, again. This bitch! I thought I was about to beat up Myungsoo, but Myungsoo disappeared like water being evaporated. "Huh?"

A wolf then came out of thin air. "The vampire has been taken to the immortal world, we are taking her for a hybrid test, don't worry I will make sure she passes." The wolf made inhuman noises. "Are you from the Red Night Clan?" I asked. The wolf nodded its head. "The Red Night Clan kill witches though!" I growled.

"She is not just a witch though, and she put an end to that, I can see it in her." The wolf looked at Sora. "I shall take her now." The wolf said. "Wait, may I now who you are?" I stopped the wolf. "I'm Hye Hyena, the Luna of The Red Night Clan, my husband hated witches for no reason. But I love them, they are friendly, harmless, caring, and lovable creatures. Sora is gonna have to fight the Alpha, and I know he won't survive. Which means I will follow him, but I want witches to live in peace. They're population is decreasing, fast, this is the only way." Hyena replied in all sorts of noises.

"Pls, I beg of you, keep her safe." I said the words I thought I would never be saying, but be told. The wolf nodded and in a flash Sora and Hyena were gone. "I know you can do it, Sora."

Present~~

I sighed. "I hope you are okay, right now."