Powers?

Min Sora POV

My lips were only a centimeter away from Baekhyun's! I felt his breath hitting on my lips giving me goosebumps.
What are you doing?! Run!! He is still an animal!! My conscious came back. Before Baekhyun can come any closer. I pushed Baekhyun roughly, causing him to fall down. I stood up and noticed the boys were gone. What?! Where are they?! Ugh! I argued in my head.

I started running to the stairs, which lead to the rooms and the bathroom upstairs. I then heard steps stomping towards me. I knew who that was.

Byun Baekhyun.

The steps were coming closer so I ran into the nearest room. I jumped in the room and locked the door behind me. I was now breathing heavily. I slid down the door, examining the room. Wait...I know which room this is......it's......BYUN BAEKHYUN'S ROOM. I started panicking.

He has keys to his room! I mentally face palmed myself. Ugh! I'm dead meat! I thought. I then heard a click. I stood up and I saw the door slowly opening.

I ran and quickly try to close the door. Baekhyun, who I knew was on the other side of the door, was trying to open the door. But, being a girl and Baekhyun being a werewolf made it too easy for Baekhyun to open the door. I stumbled backwards as the door swung open.

Baekhyun was then revealed. He showed an apologetic face. "Sora-ah, I'm sorry. I-I j-just couldn't control my hormones. Mianhae, I shouldn't have down that." Baekhyun said while looking down.

"I-I w-will b-be f-ine if you l-l-leave, please." I stuttered. But while saying that it just sounded so bad to say, and it pained me for some reason. "Sora, please forgive me, please don't be afraid of me, please." Baekhyun pleaded. I sighed. What is this feeling? Why do I feel pain seeing him plead like that? "W-why shouldn't I be afraid of you?" I questioned.

Baekhyun POV
Why did I have to do that?! Now Sora is scared of me, again. I thought. "W-why shouldn't I be afraid of you?" Those words pained me. I heard my wolf whimper.

Because your my mate, light, love,  my strength, my weaknesses, and the reason why I'm living, my everything. My wolf said.

"B-Beacuase......w-well.....I-I don't think your ready to hear?" I answered. "Why not?" Sora asked. "I-It's complicated?" I answered, sounding more like a question.

"F-fine I will forgive you this time, but you will have to tell me the reason soon." Sora replied. I walked closer to her. I was going to hug her for forgiving me.

I saw Sora panic. I was going to wrap my arms around her when I was thrown by an invisible force. What? What just happened? I thought. I was thrown to a wall. Ouch!

"W-what....h-how.....did I....huh?" I heard Sora mutter in fear and confusion to herself. "Sora....how did you do that....Urgh!" I groaned from the pain in my back while sitting up.
"I.....did I.....d-do t-that?" Sora gulped while pointing at me. "N-no it can't be me, probably you had no control of your power." Sora said.

"Sora, I have light powers, and you have been going through weird situations. One, you said you wanted water and the water moved forward to you and spilled all over you. Two, in volleyball the ball stopped in mid air from hitting you, and no one has telekinesis. And lastly, here you are, I somehow got thrown to the wall by an invisible force." I told Soya.

"B-Baekhyun, w-what's g-going o-on with m-me? I-I'm s-scared a-and c-c-confused." Sora stuttered and started crying. I walked to Sora and pulled her into a tight embrace. "Shh. It's okay, don't be scared. I will help you, we will help you figure this out." I comforted her.

After a few minutes Sora stopped crying. "What do I do now?" Sora's voice cracked.

Chanyeol  POV
We left Sora and Baekhyun alone playing twister with out them knowing, hehehe.

I am now in my room listening to music on my iPod.

I then heard a thud coming from Sora's room. I paused my music and walked to Sora's room. I knocked on her door, "Sora, are you okay? Are you in there?" I said. Hmm...she is not answering. I thought. I then opened the door to find no one in the room. Huh? What made that noise then? I thought.

I walked around the room looking around to see if something fell. At the side of my eye something was glowing. I turned around and found a necklace on Sora's vanity, glowing. I walked to it and notice it has a symbol on it.

 I walked to it and notice it has a symbol on it

Wait. Why does it have a symbol on it and why is it glowing? I should ask Lay Hyung. I thought and grabbed the necklace.