Missing You

Min Sora POV
Level 2 is just outside the door I'm staring at right now. I hesitated to open it. Fuck! What happens if I don't make it out alive? How would Baekhyun react? I miss you Bacon. A tear fell from my eye. I turned the knob and let my sense loose. I smelled a werewolf behind the door. I then opened smashed the door open causing the werewolf to fall to the floor.

I then stabbed him with the knife that Jongkook had. I kept walking cautiously. I saw a little girl hugging her knees crying. I walked up to re girl and crouched down. "What's wrong?" I caressed the little girls back. In a flash she was on top of me hissing. I quickly pushed her off and threw her to the wall, causing her to fall unconscious. Hey, I didn't want to kill a little girl.

I then saw another door, I sensed about 4 werewolves in there. I opened the door and saw 2 guys with bats in there hand and 2 guys guns. I used telekinesis to throw the guns away. I then ran to the guys with bats. I was in between both of them. I saw that they were both going to swing for my head at the same time. I quickly crouched down, so that I won't get hit. The two hit each other's heads, and fell to the ground. I then head locked the guy with no weapon. The other one came running towards our direction. He had a bat in his hands. I saw him ready to swing so, before it can hit me I grabbed the guy, that was headlocked by me, and threw him to the other guy.

The on I head locked was hit hard and was knocked out. I grabbed the gun that was laying on the floor and shot the guy in the stomach 3 times. I dropped the gun and fell to my knees. "I'm k-killing p-people?!" I sobbed to myself.

***
2 days have past and I only had 3 hours to sleep. I would get raw meat with a gallon of water every 10 hours. I think I lost a lot of weight. Every 5 hours I would be handed a clean pad, luckily today is my last day.

Level 5

Was showed on a black door. I already past 3 and 4. 3 I had to fight in my wolf form. 4 I fought with wolves in my human form. I imagined how I would look right now. I probably have dried blood on my skin, hair all over my face, sweat all over me, eye bags, blood shot red eyes, and bruises on my arms, and legs. I opened the door ever so slowly and I was greeted with pitch black. I saw nothing. I closed my eyes and used my nose and ears to now if there is someone near.

I was walking slowly and had my hands moving all over the place, like a blind woman. I then heard a step behind me. I then sensed it's movements. So, without any hesitation, I grabbed the figure behind me, and flipped it to the cold hard floor. I then stabbed him with 'my' knife. I heard a wood being lit on fire. I then felt heat around me. I opened my eyes and saw fire around me. I then felt my blood turn cold.

I extended my hands and snapped my fingers. Water then splashed the fire away, and the room was dark again. "Level 5 complete." I heard a woman's voice speak. I saw light, I followed it and it lead me to another room.

Level 6 was printed on the door.

I sighed. "I'm so tired, and weak." I said to myself. "But I become weaker when I think of you, Baekhyun." I said out loud. I opened the door and saw 2 middle aged women. I just stared at them. I sniffed the air, and they smelled like witches. "Witches....." I mumbled under my breath. I was ready for any sudden attack.

"I'm sorry." One said and in a second I was being drowned in water. I opened my eyes under water and looked at the witch, in the eyes. I mind controlled her, and she fell to the floor and the other witch tried to get inside my mind. I then threw a portal at her and she was gone from my sight.

"Break time." I heard the same women's voice again. I was then escorted by a old lady back to the room I started out. "I wish, I can get out of here soon." I said to myself.

Baekhyun POV
I am currently in the Exo dorm explaining what happened to Sora. "I'm sorry hyung, but I know Sora will make it, so don't worry too much." Kai patted my back. A tear ran down my cheek. "But, I know she's getting hurt." I cried. Everyone gave me a tight hug.

"Don't cry hyung, noona will be in more pain if she saw you like this." Sehun pouted. "I just miss her so much, and it has only been 2 days." I hiccuped.

***
I decided to go to my parents house. "Baekhyunnie, where is your mate, I want to see her!" My mother sat anxiously on the sofa. "S-She's not here." I said and a tear escaped from my eye. My mother gasped. "Omo! Did she reject you?! I will show her a lesson if she did!" My mother jumped off the Sofa and was ready to leave the house. Before she can pass me, I grabbed her wrist.

"아니야!(No!)" I protested. "Then what happened?" My mom softened. I then explained what happened with tears running down my cheeks like a waterfall. My mom pulled me into a hug and patted my back. "Shh....I believe in her, even though I haven't met her." My mother comforted me. "When she is back, make sure you bring her to meet me." My mother spoke. I nodded my head lightly.

I miss her. My wolf spoke.

You're not the only one. I replied to my wolf.
_________

Author note: Sorry for the short boring chapter! I can't wait for EXO's Lotto to come out! The teaser was only 14 seconds, though!

Baekhyun is such a puppy! He is so cute!

Annyeong!