My Mate!

Baekhyun POV
I was reading a book in the library. "Ring! Ring! Ring!" My phone rang. I picked it up. "Hello?" "Son, it's your father." "Oh, Hi Dad!" "Son, you will be moving into a house." "Why?" "You've come of age to find your mate, and in your house you're going to have a roommate, so you can bring a friend if you want to live with you as well." "So in the house it will be me, a stranger, and one of my friends." "Yes." "Why?" "Why do you act like a 5 year old, who always asks why?" Then my father hung up.

I was walking to my house and was thinking how my mate looks like. Is she kind, rude, bubbly, cold, cute? I already want to meet her.

I reached my house and was greeted to my suitcases filled with clothes, books (not a lot), my games, supplies, and etc.

"Son, you're leaving right now." "You just want me out of the house, right." "Yes that and for another reason." "What's that reason?" "You will find out later."
Then my father pushed me out of the house gave me car keys and said "I bought you a car." "Finally!" "It's in the garage."

I ran to the garage and saw a white ford.

I put my suitcases in the trunk and back.

I was driving to Exo's dorm. Once I arrived I used my key to open the door.

Once I step in a pillow was coming at me, but it missed me by a centimeter.

"Hyung, what are you doing here?" Sehun said. "My dad is having me sleep in a house with a roommate I don't know, but he is letting me bring a friend to live with me." "Oh." Everyone said. "So who wants to live with me?" I said. Everyone rose their hand. "Then I'll choose...... Chanyeol!" "Yes! I'll start packing then." Chanyeol said.

It took Chanyeol 20 minutes to pack up. 

We are now on the road. "What's the address?" Chanyeol asked. "6969 S. XOXO Street." I answered. "Oh here it is." He said while pointing at the house.

I parked in front of the house and took my luggage out and so did Chanyeol.

I knocked on the door and the door opened.

I also feel something tingling in my stomach, but I don't know why.

Once eye look at the person that opened the door my heart was beating so fast.

Mate!

OMG! I found my mate! And I'm living with her!

"Are you Bacon?" She asked.

She is so pretty!

"It's Baekhyun." I corrected her. "Oh, I'm sorry for calling you bacon." She apologized. "Oh no, it's ok."

"C-Chanyeol imnida." Chanyeol stuttered. Why did he stutter?
"Sora imnida." She said.

"You're rooms are upstairs to the right." She said while walking us in.
"Oh ok, thanks." I said.

In our room~

"Chanyeol, Sora is my mate."I said.
"You found her!" He then bro hugged me. "So happy for you." He said.
"You should get to know her though." Chanyeol said. "I will."