Forever with Vic (a Vic Fuentes fanfic)

Hey guys! This is my first story so bare with me! I hope you like it! Please comment what you think of it please and thank you!(: Enjoy!!:D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All of the crowds sweaty bodies were holding into each-other, swaying side to side to the beat of the music, hands up, singing the lyrics as loud as we could. This is the place I can be my self. That's what I love about going to Pierce the Veil concerts. Although none of us in the crowd has met, it's like we've known each-other for forever.

"Alright San Diego! You guys have been an AWESOME crowd! Thank you guys! We love you!" Vic spoke into the mic before running offstage.

The crowd went wild. The concert was over and people started fleeing from the stage. 'Shoot where is Elizabeth? I lost her in the crowd!' I thought to myself looking everywhere for my bestfriend. Elizabeth was short, with long black hair, making it even harder to find her in the crowd full of human giraffes. I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see that it was Elizabeth.

"Hey! Pretty awesome concert right?!" Elizabeth practically screamed from being partially deaf due to the loudness of the concert.

"I don't think there is a word for how awesome this concert was!" I replied. "I think we should wait here until the crowd dies down a little bit to get some merch."

"Good thinking!" Elizabeth agreed "I have to go to the bathroom though, so come with me."

We walked into the bathroom. As Elizabeth walked into the stall I looked at myself in the mirror. My long-layered blond hair was a mess but I didn't mind. I splashed some water on my face in hopes to cool myself off. Elizabeth came out and washed her hands and we walked back out to see if most of the crowd had maybe left. As I opened the door, I heard a slight thump and the next thing I know I was covered in alcohol. I looked down to see that my favorite pair of skinny jeans, my favorite Pierce The Veil shirt, and my black vans were soaked.

"Immm ssoooo ssssoorry." The guy slurred as he tried to apologize.

I just gave a smile, even though I was pissed, and walked off. Soon enough, the crowd had slowly vanished and there were only a hand full of people there. We stood in line and got our merch we wanted and started to walk outside to our car. Our car was about a half a mile down the road.

"So what was your favorite part about the concert?" Elizabeth asked breaking the short term silence.

"When Vic crowd surfed duh!" I laughed.

"Yeah that was pretty cool! I liked when Tony threw his pick down and freaked out because people started to fight over it!" Elizabeth giggled.

"Elizabeth and Tony sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-Iiii...oh my God." I began in a sing-song voice but then started to freak out. "It's them! It's them Elizabeth!!! Look!! It's Vic! And Tony! And Mike! And Jaime!!!"

"Come on Amber, don't joke like thaaAAA-Holy fishsticks!! It is! What are we going to do!? Do we run up to them?" Elizabeth too started to freak out.

"That's what I'm goin to do!" I said as I started to speed walk down the Alley to where I seen Pierce The Veil.

We walked as fast as we could an finally caught up to them.

"Vic! Tony! Jaime! Mike! Hey!" I yelled a little too loud. Other fans heard and started to run down the alley.

"Quick! Come here!" Vic grabbed my hand as I grabbed Elizabeth's and ran to their tour bus. 'Is this really happening!?' I thought entering their bus.

"Whew! That was a close one!"Jaime sighed of relief.

"What are your guys names?" Vic asked.

"I'm Amber! And this is my best friend Elizabeth!" I explained to Vic.

"Amber...I like that name. It's beautiful just as you are!" Vic said as I blushed. "It's great to meet you guys!"

"Thank you! It's good to finally meet you as well!" I replied to Vic as Mike looked out the window to see that fans were still mobbing the bus.

"Would you guys like anything to drink? Water? Beer? Soda? Whiskey?" Mike politely offered.

"How about a wine spritzer!?" Jaime joked

"Water please!" Elizabeth and I replied laughing at Jaime.

"So how did you like the show?" Tony asked as Mike handed Elizabeth and I water bottles.

"It was amazing! You guys are so good live!" Elizabeth instantly spoke.

"Thanks!" The guys said in unison.

"So now that were all friends now, can I can you turtle?!" Elizabeth questioned Tony. Elizabeth was definatly not good when it comes to meeting band members. I remember when we met Sleeping With Sirens, Elizabeth told Kellin "you have goodest style!" Talk about embarrassing. She gets really nervous whn she meets band members. It never fails she somehow embarrasses herself. I hit Elizabeth upside the head.

"Sorry She gets really nervous meeting out favorite bands." I explained to Tony as he laughed.

"Well hey! We could be friends! Of course you can call me turtle!" Tony exclaimed to Elizabeth.

A few hours went by. We were just hanging out and talking to Pierce The Veil. They were so nice and funny. Unfortunately the fun came to an end. The fans outside were all gone and it was time for us to leave.

"It was good meeting you guys!" I told the boys as Elizabeth and I gave hugs and said our goodbyes.

"Same to you!" Jaime replied.

Elizabeth and I stepped off the tour bus and started to walk back up the alley when I heard Vic.

"Amber!! Wait up!" Vic yelled running to us. "You're really cool. I wanna keep in touch with you." Vic said out of breath as he handed me a small peice of paper with his number on it.

"Thanks Vic! Ill text you!" I took the paper and watched as Vic ran back to the bus.

Elizabeth an I finally arrived at her car. We hopped in and I pulled out my phone and saved Vic's number, and sent him a text.

Me: Hey Vic! It's Me Amber! :3

Vic: Hey beautiful! It was good meeting you! I'll let you get home and get some sleep! It's pretty late. I'll text you tomorrow! x

I smiled and checked the time on my phone. Holy crap! It's 20 mins to 5:00am! When we got to our apartment, I immediately went to bed remembering every single detail of tonight and soon drifted to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! I'll be posting more of the

story later on! I hope you like it so far!!!

PLEASE comment what you think and

vote for it if you like it! Thank you

Guys!!