Chapter Five ~Don't Deny Your Feelings~ ~Freddy~

Third Person PoV:
We all have that one friend that makes us smile. Whether it is a girl, boy, or maybe neither, they have a special place in our hearts. This is exactly what Freddy is going through.

Freddy's PoV:
I looked at the clock. 11:30 p.m. Mandy already closed the restaurant down for the night. I glanced towards Foxy. He was sprawled out on his Cove's floor. I laughed to myself. Foxy glanced towards Chica. She was singing to Bonnie's song. Bonnie and Chica weren't giving a flying flip about anything. They were working on tomorrow's show. I walked into the kitchen.

"I am starving!" I muttered. All we had was pizza. "I'm sick of pizza!" I hollered. I shuffled over to the phone. I dialed Y/N's number. It rung three times before she picked it up.

F is Freddy Y is Y/N
F: Hello Y/N!
Y: Oh! Hey Freddy.
F: I was wondering if you could pick something else then pizza for us. I am getting sick of pizza.
Y: Of course! How about hamburgers?
F: Sounds good...what's that?
Y: *chuckles* Just wait and see. I'll be over there in a second. See you soon.
F: See you soon!

I hung up the phone. I smiled to myself.

"Who was that there, Fred?" Chica asked.

"Y/N. She is coming over with something special for all of us." I told her. Chica smiled and walked away.

~Time Skip brought to you by the saxophone section~

Y/N's PoV:
I pulled up to the pizzeria. My car smelled heavenly due to the homecooked hamburgers I had with me. I unlocked my car and got out. I slammed my car door shut. I walked around and got the hamburgers. I saw a figure running towards me. It was Freddy.

"Oh Y/N! You're finally here!!" Freddy announced my arrival. I giggled at him. He walked me into the restaurant.

"Dinner is served." I said as I passed out the hamburgers. Chica took a big bite.

"I like this here...whatever it is!" Chica drawled. I smiled. The others took huge bites as well.

"Thanks Y/N. You're the best!" Freddy told me. I blushed.

A bear might have stolen my heart...