Chapter Five ~Don't Deny Your Feelings~ ~Goldie~

Third Person's PoV:
Y/N was walking to the pizzeria. She was listening to music as she walked. She came to a busy street. She pressed the button for the light to turn red. She closed her eyes. Instantly an image of Goldie flashed through her head.

Y/N's PoV:
Goldie was in my mind's eye. His gold hair, smile, and overall his effect on me was overwhelming. I grinned. I opened my eyes. I walked across the street and continued on my way.

"I'm here!!" I yelled. Chica ran forward and hugged me.

"Y/N!!!!!!!" She squealed. I laughed and hugged her.

"What's up, Chica?" I asked her. She let me go and smiled.

"Ooh!! Girl, I wish that you would admit your feelings!" She squealed. I shook my head.

"Um...what?" I asked her. She laughed and rolled her eyes.

"Oh well. I must be off. You have a job to get to." She told me and walked off. I shrugged and went to my office.

I folded another paper airplane. I threw it. It did a loop and landed in the trash.

"Yay I did it." I scoffed. I was so bored. I got another piece of paper and started sketching. There was a few swirls but there was one thing that stood out to me. Goldie's name.

"Oh saxophone!" I squealed. I erased his name. I heard a familiar voice laugh.

"Oh silly N/N." Chica giggled. "Admit it. You like Goldie."

"O-okay. I do." I said and looked at my shoes. Chica squealed. Just then Goldie teleported into the room.

"Someone say my name? Y/N!!" Goldie announced. I waved. I saw Chica make kissy faces. I laughed and turned my attention. Maybe I do like a certain golden bear...