3 - Scattered Emotions
~ Niall ~
*  1 day later *

I was wrong. The past is fucking defining us. Don't get me wrong, I'm not surprised.

However, someone delightfully reminded Robyn what I did to her in the past two years and she switched straight back to 'I don't give a shit about you'. Plus,  she won't tell me who so I can't beat the shit out of them. All they said was "why do you care about Niall so much now? Don't remember what he's done?" The worst thing about it is, this time, Robyn didn't defend me like she did against Keith. She just shut down. Locked me out of her room. Won't listen at all.

I slam the front door behind me making Ethan look up from his phone in surprise.

"Whose opinion does Ro take seriously in the pack?" I growl out.

"Everyone's, you know how pack democracy works," Ethan replies cautiously.

"Not on pack issues. Personal issues."

"You have got to kidding me." Ethan sighs and runs a hand through his hair, black flashing on his arm briefly. "I know you're not, your face says it all," Ethan cuts in before I can say a snarky comment. "Besides the Turner's, Jones, I can't really think of anyone."

"Thank you. Sorry in advance if I kill one of them." I stalk off towards the Jones house, internally glad no one has moved around in the pack.

My fist pounds on their door and I'm surprised it hasn't broken.

"Hey, Ni! Wasn't expecting you," Tash comments opening the door before looking up from her phone. "Who's been an idiot now?"

"I don't know. Ro won't speak to me," I reply.

"Zara and Darre have been sat with me for the whole day. Mum, dad and Jude are out."

"Bitch, open your eyes I'm here," Jude says behind me. "What's up, Niall?" Jude moves around me and glances at my expression. "Apart from wanting to cut someone into tiny pieces."

"Where have you been?" I ask.

"Nowhere near your astonishingly hot mate." At his answer,  I growl, my hands clenching into fists with Fleck's eyes flashing forward. "Oops. Nice seeing you, sis." Jude runs into the house out of my reach. Clever boy.

"I'm sorry, I was born into a family of incompetent idiots," Tash states. Realisation dawns on her. "You might want to speak to my parents if you find them. I'll text you if they come back."

"Thanks," I say turning around.

Avoiding other members of Robyn's pack, I head to the pack-house. I step inside to see Fraser's group milling around. "Guys, have any of you seen Fraser or Quincy around?" I ask. They all freeze and look around at me, all of them trying to form words.