5 - Hope Blossoms
~ Niall ~
* 9 days later *

I pull up to their house, parking the Audi carefully and picking the daffodils off the passenger seat. Robyn probably wouldn't open the door so I bought another for Ethan as I know what he's like.

Carefully I tug on my black blazer sleeve nervously before glancing around and knocking on the front door.

It swings open and Ethan stands there with a smirk. He looks at me before looking at the stairs behind him. "It's for you, Rob," Ethan calls out.

"I know! Give me a fucking minute," Robyn calls back and I smile.

"And they say chivalry is dead. Thanks, babe," Ethan mutters teasingly. He takes the spare daffodil from my hand and kisses my cheek.

I roll my eyes and push him away. "You're not using me to make him jealous," I hiss quietly.

"What? I used you to make Rob jealous."

"That's beside the point."

A bang occurs upstairs. "Shit," Robyn states.

"She literally got home half an hour ago and she's been rushing like a headless chicken since," Ethan explains.

"She does know I would have waited another twenty minutes so she could sort herself out without panicking," I reply.

"I know but you know what she's like."

"Exactly. I even text her saying that I could wait a bit as I knew she had a meeting."

Ethan frowns slightly before getting her phone out of his pocket. "So you did. Oops." He just shrugs, putting the phone back in his pocket.

Darre's scent hits my nose again and Ethan smirks.

"Don't you dare," I hiss quietly.

Ethan just smiles at me, his eyes glinting with evilness. "Oh, babe, there was no need to come round dressed up like this! I'm not worthy of being in your presence when you're stood here looking so handsome in that suit. Oh my, Moon Goddess, you brought flowers! How could you be any more adorable?! But I told you not to come round tonight as I feel like shit. I don't feel like doing what we did the other week," Ethan gushes as I raise an eyebrow. He starts planting kisses all over my face as he hugs me and I move the other daffodil so it doesn't get squashed. "Thank you," he says after each kiss and I roll my eyes.

I look at the stairs to see a pair of black heeled boots followed by slightly tanned, but very toned, legs. My eyes follow them to meet a black skirt that falls to just below mid-thigh. A leather jacket comes into view next, along with a strip of Robyn's stomach exposing her faint abs. She also wears her black crop top again like over a week ago. When my eyes get to her face, I see her roll her eyes with a faint smile, obviously guessing what Ethan is trying to do. A pair of sunglasses pulls her long hair away from her head as they rest on her head.

 A pair of sunglasses pulls her long hair away from her head as they rest on her head