Minato turns to Obito, "Didn't you want to be the hokage?"

"It's a bit late to be lecturing me, sensei. You were always too late when things were important. I'm glad my teacher was the hokage,"

"Because it helped me give up on my dream to being the same. Hokage is nothing compared to what I am now,"

"Don't be talking like that cause you couldn't become hokage," The second uses the tags again, transporting Naruto over Obito's floating form. "And don't badmouth my Dad who became hokage!" His attack plunges into his back. "Ninjutsu won't work on him but Senjutsu will," Tobirama smirks.

Naruto and him land beside Sasuke and I, "Hermit mode works! I'm glad I learned that!"

I tap on Sasuke's and Tobirama's shoulder. "While Lord fourth and Naruto are going at it, can you two cover me? I can use senjutsu as well but it will take a bit of time and during that time I will be more vunerable," the two nod and form a stance around my now sitting form.

I put my fists together and start soaking in nature chakra. Phoenix sages have a notoriously long period of time it takes to collect nature chakra. At least that's what Tatsuo told me. I steady my breathing and block out the world.

I block out Naruto and his father transporting all other shinobi out of the barrier Obito made. I block out Naruto surrounding me in a chakra coat. I block out Naruto being stupid and wasting his chakra. "We need to move!" I grumble. "I'm a bit busy," I feel someone toss me over their shoulder and sit me down again. I feel the six red lines appear on my face and I open my eyes.

"What did I miss?" I ask Sasuke, looking at the wooden root of the juubi tangle around people. He points to it, "That's the life tree and it sucks life away from shinobi. The infinite Tsukiyomi will be completed if we don't stop it.It will complete when its flower fully blooms," I groan again, "Of course,"

"It's the end. You can't stop it now. If you stop resisting I won't kill you," the mere thought of giving up made me seethe anger. "If you don't want to regret anything, just don't do anything,"

"Falling into that genjutsu is the same as death, don't give up!" I hop down from the rock Sasuke, Juugo and I are on and to the side of Naruto's crouching form. The team my clone encountered while healing arrives. "Orochimaru, you're late," Lord third says.

"The kage should be here in no time," he replies. I then hear Hashirama explaining the Life tree in my head. Naruto's dejected look doesn't go unnoticed. "I'm going," Sasuke activates his Susanoo. Naruto stands up and goes into bijuu mode, "I am too,"

I quickly grab Naruto's hand, lifting me up in the air along with him, "Don't forget me," He looks at me with a worried gaze. "I don't need a Susanoo or a bijuu in order to protect myself,"

Naruto and Sasuke attack the flower with their large beasts. When Obito blocks the attacks, I jump off of Kurama's head. I aim a beam of lightning at him. It does hit since both of Obito's hands are busy blocking the other attacks.

He pushes the Susanoo and Bijuu form away and hurtles them to the ground. Unable to move around him, he grabs my arms as I bash into him. I cut the lightning and he flings me to the ground.

My back slaps the hard rock when I land. I can't move. "I need your help pulling the bijuu's out of him!" I hear Naruto yell over the ringing in my ears. I start regaining feeling in my body and I support myself on my knee.

Every shinobi has their palms on the ground, using chakra to draw out the bijuus. I wearily put my hands on the ground as well. I feel myself being connected to Naruto again and into the realm of the tail beasts.

It is all white. I look around until I see Naruto. I trot over to his side, "Guess you became connected with us when you were using your chakra to pull out the tailed beasts," Naruto theorizes. I nod, "Probably,"

"It's never too late," Naruto says to Obito. Of course, Naruto is trying to bring Obito back over to our side. I sigh and put my hand on my hip, "You never change," I have a slight smile on his face. "I wish I could learn to forgive people like you do," I turn to Obito.

"If he wants to bring you back with us then I'll support him," Naruto looks down and smiles at me. "I can pretty much guess what you were just talking about and personally, I think Konoha is the village of second chances,"

Obito looks at me confused, "When I left the Akatsuki hideout it wasn't on purpose. Orochimaru took me with him. But now that I think about it. If he hadn't I wouldn't be a Leaf Shinobi. For as many villages I have lived in, Konoha is the most accepting of them all. Because Lord Third knew that I traveled with rouge nin and still gave me a home I'm here now. I think if they can do that, we can take you back," I finish.

"So what do you say?" Naruto asks. I see Kakashi over Obito with a kunai in the real world. "Naruto we need to go! Kakashi is trying to kill him!" I return back to my body just in time to see Minato keep Kakashi from killing him.

I take my hands off the ground and make my way over to them. "He's right. Obito is different now," I say in a quiet voice. I slowly take the kunai from his hand and he doesn't resist.