Hero

Samehada cries out in Bee's hand. "Too hot for ya?" My eyes shift up a Nagato is falling towards us, "Above!" he shouts. I dash in front of Bee, "Got it!" he lands and I defend.  I grab his arm and pull him in my direction. I kick my leg out in front just in time to land a hit.

"What of Sasuke?" Itachi asks while parrying with Naruto. "He wants revenge on Konoha! He joined the Akatsuki!" Naruto shouts while dodging a kunai. I dodge Nagato's punch and weave a couple of hand signs. I use a fire ball jutsu and he backs away. "Why doesn't he go back to the village?"

"He found out about your top secret mission and decided to destroy the village," I run to Nagato brandishing a kunai. Our knives collide and he jumps back. "Was that Madara?"

"Yeah, he told me the truth about you too," Itachi moves back by Nagato. "So what Madara said was true?! The Uchiha Clan tried to take over an-"

"That's enough Naruto," Itachi cuts him off. "You died playing the part of the villain to protect Sasuke and the village. I think he understood your pain and resolve! But instead of protecting the village, he wants to do the opposite!"

"Does anyone in the village know?"

"Yammato and Kakashi are the only ones that know," Itachi sighs in relief. "Good, don't tell anyone. I want the Uchiha Clan to maintain their honor," I bite my lip, "After all that happened to you, you still want to uphold the Uchiha honor. The Uchiha pride won't even stop at death," I say.

Naruto was pulled towards Nagato by the all mighty push. My eyes flicker from red to purple with dark rings around the pupil. "How?!" Itachi asks, shocked at the color of my eyes.

"Zenchi no me allows me to copy visual jutsus and kekkai genkai," I outstretch my arm and swing it to the side throwing him into a tree. Nagato summons to beasts. "Behind you," I slam my fist into Nagato's face. "I feel like such an awful person!" I yell cringing.

"Don't you are doing what you have to," Itachi says, coming up behind Bee. "This never ends!" Naruto shouts as he hacks away at Nagato's summoning, a multi-headed dog with the rinnegan and a chakra rod in its snout.

I look over in time to see Naruto spit out a crow. "No thanks," I mutter to myself. I watch as Bee and Naruto fight them. I decide to spectate the battle until they get in a bind. Otherwise, I might get in the way.

I look away for a minute and when I look back there's a susanoo. But the Susanoo saved Naruto and Bee. A large black sphere forms in the sky and I know shit is about to go down. The black ball starts sucking everything into it.

"Hono! Get ready with a long range attack!" I hear Naruto shout. I join the two and use the Great Fire Wave. An eight-tail bomb and giant rasenshurikan hit the rock covered sphere along with my attack.

"Naruto, I will go to my masters place and watch over you. In my opinion, you are the final book in the trilogy. Jiraiya, the first book was perfect. The second was a potboiler like me. And the last book, the conclusion is you. Naruto, become a masterpiece to overwrite the trash I was. And Hono, be his artist," Nagato says as he falls apart. "Goodbye, hopefully we won't meet for a long time," I say as I wave to him.

"Y'know I really hate this resurrection bullshit," Naruto says. "I agree, it makes those who don't want to fight fight for a cause they don't support,"

Itachi then turns to us. "I will end the Edo Tensei and leave Madara to you two," he proposes. "We fought against an Edo Tesei guy on the way here," Bee says. A large explosion sounds off behind us. "Of course," I mutter.

"Every jutsu has a weak point," Itachi repeats. "I'll take care of it!" Naruto shouts as he performs a clone jutsu. But he only forms one clone. "You've been using the nine tail's chakra too much," bee observes.