Issue #46 : Crowley's hell...the monster...a Supernatural TLN Sequel

Start from the beginning

I screamed in anger and shoved it away, the Rottweiler staring me down with resentment through its yellow eyes.

Growling deeply, I pulled my lips back in a snarl, as I stood my ground, blood trailing down my paws.

Balthazar gripped Crowley by his shirt and slammed him into the door, preventing him from summoning another hellhound. I heard the wood of my bedroom door begin to splinter.

The hellhound looked at the translucent doorway and ran, headed right for it. I jumped in between, and we both fell through. My body thrashed, pinned beneath hell. I couldn’t tell where I was since I was crushed into the hardwood floor, but I knew Sam and Dean had to be near. I snarled, shifting back to human form and punching the hellhound in the nose, the softest part of it. I felt the cartilage give, and it howled in pain.

I growled again and I was the daemon, gripping the hellhound by the throat and pinning it to the ground. I swished my tail and could hear yelling around me….Dean?

The King of Hell’s mutt howled and thrashed, taking its hind legs and digging them into my sides…branding its claws into me as it sent me sailing. My head slammed against a wall, my human body collapsing and I heard gunshots before I lost consciousness.

 ********************

SAM AND DEAN'S PERSPECTIVE

Sam sat leaning against a wall, unable to sleep. Right now they were in a foreclosed home, out in the middle of nowhere. They had found a beat up lantern sitting in a closet. They turned it on, and as Dean slept soundly on the floor Sam sat by the lamplight reading.

“Oh sure, tune me out with that damn book.” Lucifer cried. “Like that’s going to make any difference.” Just to irritate him, he began to flick the glass of the lantern.

Sam ignored him.

Flick

     Flick

           Flick

Lucifer began to tap on the metal on the lamplight. Sam turned the page and continued reading.

Ting

         Ting

                   Ting

                                 Ting

Sam couldn’t handle it anymore. He got pissed, throwing the book aside, ready to address his hallucination. “Would you—”

He heard scampering and footsteps. What? He took out his gun, now ignorant of Lucifer, hoping that sound wasn’t another hallucination. Dean began to stir from Sam’s shouting moments before, and looked at his brother curiously. There was more scampering out in the other room. Sam put his fingers to his lips, signaling Dean to be quiet. His brother nodded, pulling out his own pistol.

The sound was coming from the kitchen. There were no furniture, and the floors were dusted with abandonment. No living creature had been there…until recently.

They stood on the edges of the wall. Then they jumped in there pointing the gun at the intruder. Breanna screamed in surprise. Isis began to bark.

“Please don’t shoot us!!!”

Sam and Dean exchanged awkward glances, it was just a girl. But still, demons had the habit of sneaking up on them. “How did you get in here?” Sam demanded.

She turned and looked behind her. On the other side of the room was a doorway, if Sam didn’t know better it looked like a plastic had been peeled back on the other side. A small lamplight, and a soft pink wall and blue carpeted floors were visible on the other side.

“How in the hell did you get here!?” Dean repeated. Just then there was a crash onto the hardwood floor.

A russet wolf’s body thrashed, pinned beneath an invisible force. That invisible force snarled, and claw marks dug into the floor. Dean and Sam’s eyes widened...it was a hellhound. The wolf snarled, and became a girl with soft brown hair and fists as she punched the hellhound. Dean’s body went into shock as he realized who it was.

Hope!” Dean shouted, immediately panicking, holy shit—she was gonna get herself killed!

She had turned into the wolf again, pinning what was the hellhound beneath her. Blood began to spill onto the ground.

Dean could tell where it was now, he could kill it. “Get the hell out of the way!”

She heard him and her ears pinned back. The hellhound buried its claws into her body, she yelped in pain; being thrown into the wall. Now he had a clear shot! He took it, raining bullets into the hellhound. It howled and stopped moving, blood flowing out of the motionless figure.

“Holy crap,” Dean said frantically as he quickly tucked the 45 pistol into the waistband of his pants. He crouched down to where Hope lay. What in the hell had she gotten herself involved into?

****

3rd Person Point of View

The girl which had jumped through only moments before Hope walked up to the doorway and began pinching back the seams of the universe. The dog, a grey and black mutt began sniffing around cautiously. It did not seem like much of a threat, but Dean wondered if he should kill it anyways.

The hellhound bled out onto the floor, no longer moving.

The girl with the long blonde hair crept and knelt down beside a puddle of blood, picking up a knife, he watched his brother’s eyes widen in shock.

“That’s the Knife of Faint, isn’t it?” The girl nodded, gripping it tightly, her red rose in her hair sparkling in the lamplight.

She had stern green eyes as she looked at him and replied, “You must be Sam,”

Dean lifted up Hope’s shirt to see her waist, scratched and shredded up to the top of her ribs. Immediately he pulled the shirt back down, trying to catch some of her blood with it. “Hey!” Dean cried, frantically taking off his coat. “Someone give me some help here!”

Sam and Breanna turned and saw him pressing his dark brown jacket against Hope’s body. It was soaked with blood. She had sustained a lot of injuries in only moments. Her body trembled as she breathed. Not only is she here, Dean thought, but she is alive.

******************

[I hope you enjoyed. Vote, comment, or tell me whatcha think! :]