#goodbye2016

I kinda sorta ran out of room on my message board for this 😅

Okay, so day late, but I want to tell everyone Happy New Year! I hope the year goes well to y'all :)

#goodbye2016 I was tagged by Mystique_ballerina and Belle_Books05 to do this. Warning, I'm still suffering from a rare fangirl attack because Sherlock and Doctor Who both came on within a week of each other, and in RWBY it looks like Qrow is *spoiler*, so let's see how well this goes 😊

1. Favorite book on Wattpad this year. ARRRGH! Do I have to choose! Never ask me that!

I'd have to say Cresendo Skies by Mystique_ballerina and Red as Roses by danikanakker (yes, I'm choosing multiple. I can't ever decide on one)

Oh! And Beyond the Tower by wisteriaflower

2. One reading/writing resolution for 2017. Well, I won't state the obvious and say finishing When Snow Falls, so I'll say finishing/getting close to finishing Murders of the Twelve. It's been sitting untouched for WAY too long.

Or I can say killing off every character that is likable in the most painful way possible. Your pick 😈

3. Tag one wattpader who's inspired you, one who's supported you, and one who taught you something.  danikanakker has inspired me with her Red as Roses series. There were times when I was writing my retelling that I would get completely stumped and drop it for a day or two. I'd go read EVERYTHING I could get my hands on, and her books are some of my favorites, both on and off Wattpad.  Mystique_ballerina GreggTheGrimReaper and wisteriaflower (yes, three. Get over it) have probably been my biggest supporters. Going and reading all of their comments and messages always makes me start smiling--so much that I think my family thinks I'm turning into the Joker! cleverwren was the one who taught me a lot, whether it be with sticker help or the way I phrase things in my stories, 'wren will let me know.

4. Which book/users did you stalk the most in 2017?

Oh boy. Now my creeper side comes out 😂

With the amount I've looked at Cross-Warrior 's profile these past couple of weeks, she's on this list. Then there is Belle_Books05 and The Red Hunter--which I really need to read--and lastly there is Pennywithaney with her graphics book and stories. Glass Slippers will be read soon!

5. And lastly, who/what can you thank for getting you through 2016?

*shrugs* I dunno! Uh, writing because I'm fairly sure I'd have gone pretty much insane if I hadn't started to spill words onto a screen, and my family because--do I even have to say why? They're my family, y'all. It's what they do.

Remember to tag 7 people in honor of 2017 and don't forget to add #goodbye2016 to your tag! I hope you have fun with it.

JordanH1999 cleverwren wisteriaflower JoanneMacarania tranquilstars WhatisWithin earlyalila