Tiberius I

Tiberius Point of View

I couldn't get her golden locks of hair out of my mind, the way it fluttered through the breeze like the wild grass on the edge of the city. The city that inslaved her, and denied her the rights to her own heart, the rights to mine.

Each day they would emerge into the banquet hall with soft smiles and clutched hands. A first it would seem their bond was getting stronger, strong enough that her smiles, thesmiles only ment for me, drove me to insanity.

The gods punished me for loving the most beautiful woman in Roma.

The emperor's son was born this week, and long banquets brought the palace into month long celebrations. I had yet to see the child, but being his mother's son I knew he would be beautiful. I still had a tremor of hope, I had planted my seeds within her womb on that night. Could the gods finally, finally have favoured me instead of the blasted emperor?

The child was brought into the room, on first glance my question was answered, that was the emperor's child. Not mine.

"Tiberius" her voice called bringing me from my rant, to gaze into her beautiful brown eyes. The colour of fresh soil. I smiled. "This is my dear friend Venus" she introduced. My eyes moved to another stunning creature, her hair a sunkissed brown making it look like strands of gold, soft skin and piercing green eyes.

"Pleasure to meet you Venus, you are more beautiful then the godess herself" I coplemented

No thoughts of Cornelia ran through my mind.

"As a token of our gratitude, the emperor an I wish you to take Venus as a bride" Cornelia said, her eyes studying mine.

My eyes study Venus "If Venus agrees to this, I will happily wed her" Venus's eyes are dancing with happiness, somehow seeing asmile on her face made me smile.

"I do agree" she smiled back.

"Oh this is great, we have a priest  her today if you wish to sceal this bond" she asked.

I stood stunned "perhaps you would allow me to talk to Venus and we can decide?" I asked Cornelia who nodded and walked away. I took my brides hand and lead her into the gardens.

"Tiberius, have you changed your mind?" She whispered

"Of course not, we simply do not know each other. I do not think I could handle it if my wife were to dispies me." I whispered back running my thin on her cheek. "I have given my heart once, I willingly give it again, but promise me. Promise me that you will not break it" I whisper looking down at her round face.

"I promise, I felt something when I met you, as if the gods were guiding me to you. I smile when you smile, I laugh when you laugh. I suppose I will cry when you cry. This has to be a sign" she adds looking up.

"A beautiful sign" I smile bringing her to a hug. "Then let's be wed" I took her hand and we dashed back inside.

"Cornelia, with your permission we would like to be wed" I asked her with a smile.

She nodded then lifted her hand to beccon a man.

We were lead to a private temple away from the feasts. The ceromoney began and ended before we knew it. Venus looked beautiful, even more beautiful then before. I felt drawn to her.

"Let's not return to the feast."I whispered pressing a kiss to her forehead.

"What do you have in mind?" She asked with a soft smile. I took her hand and brought her down the halls. I saw a slave and asked for wine and food to be brought up to my chamber.

We continued to walk, her slow steps were not fast enough. I stopped lifted her small body into my arms and walked into the Chambers.

"How can anyone be this beautiful?" I breath before taking her lips, claiming her as mine. My hands rested on the globes of her buttocks kneeding them.

She let out a soft moan, I shuttered moving towards my large chair. Hiking her legs up I sat down with my bride rested on my lap.I watched her covered breasts rise and fall with  erotic breaths. "Lift your arms for me love" I whispered watxhing her arms rise, I lifted her dress of tracing my first her on the curves of her arms. The dresses is gone. Her chest is covered in strands of chains and jewels.

The door opened, with the slaves carring in food. Noticing my wife's embarrassment I pulled her exposed chest towards mine wrapping my arms around her. "Place it there and leave please" I tell them watching them go. "Are you alright my darling?" I asked before licking her earlobe.

"I have never felt this before. My body is burning in pleasure. My.." she gasped.

"Your?" I pressed "what my darling?" I continue moving my hands to her soft bottom.

"Down there," she whispers embarassed "I need the ache to go away" she pants.

"Do you want me to help you my darling? Do you know how to take the ache away?" I continue kneeding her bottom.

She shakes her head.

"Give me your hand" I ask she oasses it to me quickly. I move fit slowly down to my covered hard member. "I put this inside you, plundge it into your soft, tight opening. Do you want it?" I asked.

She nodded furiously. " I smile standing up with her clutched onto me tightly, and lower her to my bed before taking my clothes off. I watch the shocked face she makes as she stares at my member. "It won't fit" she breaths.

"Don't worry, I'll make it fit" I smile kissing her body before opening her legs and thrusting into her softly, breaking through her vergin wall.

That night I made love to my wife, that night I made love of the only woman who ever had my heart. I wed my true love. That night I shot my seeds into her womb. That was the night we conceived our beautiful daughter.

I have one more Tiberius chapter for you. Happy New Year.