READ THIS PLEASE

okay people, i know you love my book... but im gonna be deleting it and re-writing every single chapter. Im gonna edit it so it shows that it IS underswap and edit some of the sin. Maybe add more? Anyways im also gonna write till chapter 50 (aka the end) and when im FINALLY DONE im gonna re make it in Wattpad and the website. Also, ill make shoutouts to the people who helped me write it. If you wanna help, you can! Just message me here or on tumblr. And finally, yes, the comment on the last chapter is the entire 39th chapter. The title should be 'Chapter 39: The fall of edgyness' anyways, THANK YOU!!!! All the support and the halarious comments like my faves like 'i threw my phone there' and 'im litterally gonna throw tables at my friends at school for this' and thatnk all of you for reading my work! I know it's not much but its still some of the best writing i've ever done. Thank you. OH ONE LAST THING, when i do delete this one, itll be RIGHT before i re-post the new one. Oh and another bonus, NEW COVER ART!!! Which you can make!!! If you submit fan drawings and stuff to my tumblr, i might make it the cover of the re-upload!!!! Now for realsies, the final thing is that i really hope you read the reupload and vote and comment, cause a lot of work goes into it AND itll be the entire story of 'Soulshare'. Thank you all!!!! Okee now bye!

-Andromeda.LPS