Chapter 35: My little perfection

Red couldn't sleep that night. Actually, he didn't even realize it was night! He couldn't stop thinking. He loved sci but... What about stretch? Why didn't he realize? He felt dumb. He really wanted to be with stretch but... He didn't know how...

Stretch heard the clock chime. It was three in the morning and he still couldn't sleep. He had been thinking so much that he had a headache, he wanted to see red... And to kiss him again. But he was nervous. What if red hated him? What if red didn't love him anymore? After all, red was dating sci... He gave in and went to blue's room. He knocked on the door.

"Wh-who is i-it?"

"Me"

"C-come in-n"

Stretch opened the doir and saw red curled in a ball in the corner.

"You okay red?"

"N-no"

"Wanna talk?"

Red nodded. Stretch walled up to him and sat by him. He was careful not to touch red just in case he was scared of him.

"What's wrong?"

"I-im sorry p-papy..."

Stretch was shocked... Papy?

"Sorry for what?"

"I d-didn't know..."

"Neither did i. Before... Whenever i looked at you or i was with you... I felt so sad. I don't know what happened, but... I really want to find out."

Red nodded again
"M-Me too."
He looked up at stretch. Stretch simply smiled and asked, "so... Can we try that kiss again?"

Red nodded shyly and stretch kissed him.

After an hour of kissing and hugging, they remembered everything up until the fight between stretch and edgy.

They held eachother, thier souls were merging again and they were both happy. All thoughts of anything except eachother were gone... Until they heard the front door slam open.

"Well I thought it was terrible! The whole place was torn down!"

"Well i thought it was excellent. The amount of destruction was glorious!"

Shit. Berry and edge were home and they would soon be going to berry's room. Red looked panicked, but stretch just ported him and red to his room. Stretch landed on his bad and red landed on him, kissing him. Red pulled away from the kiss and smiled at stretch.

"You're a genius."

Stretch smirked and pecked red on the cheekbone
"The only smart thing i've ever done is be with you."

Red blushed.
"H-hey stretch?"

"Yeah?"

"I l-love you."

"I love you too."

They stayed like that for the rest of the night, red sleeping on stretch. Edge and berry never noticed as they went upstairs and slept together.