Chapter 13: the empty void he left

Red stepped out of the machine. He was still in the garage? He looked around. No paps of either universe. He sighed. 'Well... Let's get this over with.' He grabbed a hammer and tried to hit the machine, but he just couldn't. He put the hammer down and turned off the machine. He draped a big cloth over it, and walked out of the garage. He entered his house and went to the kitchen. He made himself toast and ate it on the couch. He sat there for what seemed to be hours. Finally, the house's door opened. Boss was muttering stuff while looking at the floor. When he did look up though, he spoke up.

"Sans?"

"Hey boss."

"Where the fuck have you been!?"

"I got lost."

"Well, you can't do that again. So..."

Boss looked even more confused as he tried to grab sans' collar. But paps had taken it off. So boss grabbed sans' collar bone instead and dregged him to his room.

"I'll have to gwt you a new collar, but for now, i'm NOT letting you outta my sight."

For three hours, boss fucked sans relentlessly. Even tortured him a bit. When they had finally finished, paps grabbed sans' soul.

"What is this?"
He asked, pointing to the orange colour in sans' almost completely red soul.

"It's my soul boss."

Boss became extremely angry at that and pushed sans against a wall.

"Don't play dumb with me. Who's soul did you connect with!?"

"Boss, I don't know wh-"

Boss had shoved his cock in sans mouth.

"Tell me."

"Mmf-pap-papyruff"

Now boss just looked confused. Him? That wasn't his soul color. It wasn't possible for it to be him.

"Where did you get lost sans?"

"No where." He managed and bit boss's cock.

"Fuck! Ow!"

Sans ran out of the room and down the stairs, getting quickly dressed before heading to grillby's.

"Hey grilbz. Can i have something to drink? It has to be strong."

Grilbz nodded and got sans a bottle of hard whiskey.

"Thanks grilbz."

He took it and 'ported to waterfall.

"Damn. I wish paps could see this."
'It's almost as gorgeous as he is."

Red barely noticed the tears streaming down his face. And he definitely didnt notice frisk and flowey, who had sat down next to him and was hugging him.

"Papy..." He sobbed.

When he finally noticed frisk and flowey, he hugged them. "Hey guys."

"Hey. Why're you out here crying?" Flowey asked, concerned about sans.

"Heh... I found something amazing, but i had to leave it. Now I'm regretting it more than ever."

"Well what did you... Find...?" Flowey drifted off after he noticed the crack in sans' skull.

"I found... Someone."

"Sans, what happened? Are you alright!? You have a huge crack in your skull!"

"I'm... Fine. The crack is fine. I... It healed well. So... It's fine."

"Who did that to you!?"
The human expressed concern as well.

"Boss." He stated simply. "Look, i just want to be alone, okay?"

Frisk nodded and flowey sighed. "Fine, but if you need us, we'll be there."

They left sans alone to his thoughts.

The next few days continued like that. Sans would wake up, mess up, get punished, then teleport to waterfall after and spent the rest of the day drinking whiskey and thinking about paps.

It made frisk, flowey, and grillby sad seeing him like that, but no matter how much they tried to help him, he'd shrug them off and sit alone. He'd even talk to himself. One day, flowey followed him and heard him say something about a machine. Frisk and flowey looked for it, finally finding it in sans' garage.

"You sure about this?"

Frisk nodded. Filled with determination.

"Let's go help our friend!"

And they went in the machine and activated it.