Chapter 34: Soul intent

Red looked confused.
"If we just remembered something, but our souls aren't the same color, then what is going on?"

Stretch shrugged
"I don't know, but i want to test something..."

He kissed red on his teeth. Another memory sparked up.

This time it was of stretch and red soulsharing. They were laying naked on the couch, red was on top of stretch and they were kissing with tounge. Thier souls were in eachother's mouths and they were merging.

When they snapped out of the memory this time, they were kissing with tounge. They jerked away from eachother quickly and red looked pissed off.

"Why the fuck did you do that stretch!?!?"

Stretch just looked surprised.
"Y-you called me stretch..."

Red looked surprised now
"I... I need to think..."
He walked up to blue's room and sat on the bed. He could barely think. He knew that he loved sci with all of his soul, but he couldn't stop thinking about stretch and how perfect and happy he felt with him...

Meanwhile Paps fell back onto the couch. He was so confused he could barely think. All he could remember at that moment was how GOOD it felt to be kissing red like that.

They were both so confused but they both knew they loved eachother. And they knew they needed to be together forever.