60-08; time to sing

"Huuhh?! You think just because you're a little tall you can meddle in our business?! Get lost or do you want to pick a figh-UGghh" the thug got closer, though a kick between his legs was all it needed for you to bring him to his knees.

"What, just because I'm a little pretty means you don't need to show respect to me?! Think twice! You better scatter now." you hissed. Calling those people trash would be a compliment.

"Or else?" another guy came closer, at the last steps he suddenly launched at you. Simply by taking a big step to the right you dodged and before setting the left foot on the floor, you kicked aiming at his stomach. Since he was wide open and the force of his launch attack added to the kick, it had quite an effect.

"Impressive, need a helping hand?" Kuroo whistled, stepping up next to you.

Truth is you were already exhausted, after all you don't exercise much. There still stood three of them, though fortunately one ran away. But you didn't wanted to drag them in further.

"It's fine, you should stay with your friend, he seems scared." his eyes were as big as the moon, which kind of scared you.

"Heeyy wonder woman! Won't you come at me already?! I'll show you what a real man is capable of!" one of them yelled and carefully you got closer.

You threw a fist at his face, but only meant to distract. While he concentrated on blocking the punch you swiftly moved your foot to sweep his, which made him lose his balance and focus. Since he now was open wide and you stood close because of the sweep, you hit your elbow in his stomach.

While he sank to the floor the other guy had caught you from behind, arms wrapped around your upper torso. In that moment you were glad that you watched a lot of movies. Because you learned: if everything else fails... sing!

Solarplexus - he didn't restrict your arms properly, so you hit your elbow in that spot as hard as possible.
Instep - as your heel met his feet you could feel his grip loosen greatly.
Nose - turning and hitting his nose with your open palm as best as possible made him immediately scream and tear up.
Groin - ...you guessed he was hurting enough so you spared him the last.

"Who's responsible for this?!" a security man came and you wondered where he had been when those thugs appeared.

"They just suddenly started fighting each other! It was so scary!!!" you said with teary eyes. The acting skills you got from Oikawa.

"Ah I understand, I'm really sorry. You're alright now, where are your parents, do you-" you couldn't hear any more because two familiar boys locked their arms with yours, dragging you away.

"You big idiot!" you looked at Oikawa, who was fuming. "What were you thinking?! Starting a fight in an unfamiliar town, to boot with your parents on the other side of the world! Where did you even learn- oh why am I even asking..." looking at a proud Iwaizumi he had already found his answer.

"Well it's a good thing she was able to defend herself." Iwaizumi praised but it was completely ignored by the setter.

"What got into you?! Sipped to many energy drinks?! Adrenaline rush because you're in a new big town?! Honestly that was insane and dangerous! I was worrying over you, you big idiot!"

After turning around the next corner you came to a halt. Oikawa didn't look at you, he was extremely angry.

"I'm really sorry, I just tried to protect the boys that wanted to protect me. Also those other guys were disgusting. But I was really glad when you two showed up, to be honest I was rather scared. And I guess I'm still a little shocked."

The brunette now finally looked at you, his expression compassionate and he reached his hand up to your head and stroked your hair.

"Alright, then let's eat somewhere, I'm really hungry!" he went ahead and Iwaizumi used the chance to ruffle through your hair and express how proud he was.

"DON'T TEACH HER STUPID STUFF!" Oikawa's head snapped back and you both giggled.

---

"This is uncomfortable, he's so heavy!" you groaned as Oikawa fell asleep, leaning onto you. "Hey, hey wake up for a second!"

"Mmhhh......How mean, earlier you cuddled with Iwa-chan while I was so lonely!"

"But you're heavy, if we keep like that I'll fall!"

He leaned back into the corner of his seat, opening his arms towards you. You leaned with your back onto him and he closed his embrace, falling asleep.

King & Queen; Oikawa Tooru X Reader ❤जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें