47; insider

Not being able to take it anymore, you stood up, grabbing your letter before running away while screaming.

"I need to use the toilet!"

Just flush it down. Rip it apart and then flush it down.

Still running, when you passed around the corner you bumped into someone.

"I'm sorry!"

"Oohh, Joõ-chan, how nice meeting you at a time like this!"

Of all people... why Trashykawa?!

You stared at him in shock when his eyes discovered the paper in your hands.

"Oh is that the love-letter-task from that one teacher? Hehe, writing a love letter, who'd actually take that serious."

'Huh? What does he mean? No one is doing it seriously?! Then why did I...'

"Hey..."

When you looked directly at him you saw a devilish look, malicious even, freezing your blood.

"Don't tell me... you actually wrote a real love letter?"

Your thoughts raced.
Emergency.

He wants to read it.
How to avoid an attack.

Option A - lie.
Won't believe you,
saw right through you already.

Option B - run.
Futile, he's faster,
would catch up in no time.

Option C -
Will work!

Quickly you stuffed the letter in your bra, he wouldn't, ...right?

He clicked his tongue in annoyance and turned his back on you.

"I wouldn't have done anything..."

It worked! Afterwards you passed him and headed for the washroom.

As you were about to pull out the letter on your way, hands reached out from behind you, trying to snatch the paper away.

In shock you tried pressing the piece flat on your chest which made it harder for the male to steal it.

His fingers now clenched on the edges.

"I only want to take a quick peek!"

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" panicking you started flailing with your elbows.

"Be careful, it will rip apart!"

"Then let go!"

Your screams grabbed the attention of the nearby classes, a lot of students were watching the quarrel.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!"

As the familiar voice rang through the school you both froze immediately.

It didn't need an expert to see how mad Iwaizumi was.

"I'M TAKING THIS AND YOU BOTH WILL GO BACK TO CLASS!"

You both did obediently.

When you came back surprisingly the teacher wasn't mad. You sat down silently and everything seemed fine.

Somehow you felt like apologising to Oikawa for dragging him into trouble. When you took your phone you learned that he was already a step ahead.

》sorry for trying to steal the letter. That was rude and I won't do it again.《

Sounds like Iwa-chan made him write that though.

》no it's my fault, I panicked and started screaming. I'm sorry for dragging you into this.《

》by the way, I had the same teacher back then. And I wrote a real one too.《

After class the vice principal told you that Oikawa and you would have to clean the pool as punishment Friday after school. 

---

"Honestly, I can't believe you would fight in the middle of class..." Iwaizumi was still slightly fuming.

"Nee~ Iwa-chan, since I apologised and all you would let me read the letter right?"

"..."

"Right???????"

You all sat together at lunch like usual, and when the setter didn't got a reply he turned to you.

"How come you're not bothered that Iwa-chan has that letter?"

"The letter is safer with him and besides I'm trusting him, he's a good person, he won't show it or read it."

"...I bet he already knew who it's about anyway."

The small pause that followed before you could answer with "no way" didn't go unnoticed.

"HAAAA why does he know but I - your best friend in the whole wide world - doesn't?!"

Iwaizumi and you rolled your eyes.

"...to be honest I'm pretty sure I know too." hesitantly Miura now joined in. "But I'm only assuming since the day she came to get me at lunch break."

...that would actually make her the first.

"Shouldn't Kageyama know too?" Iwaizumi remarked.

"TOBIO-CHAN?! WHY?! Why does everyone know but me?!"

Everyone's eyes darted around, avoiding his eyes.

"OH NOW I GET IT!"

You stared at him in shock. Did he really...?

"You're trying to protect my feelings, that's why you're keeping quiet- OH MY GOD, DON'T TELL ME you fell for Tobio-chan. I'M NOT ACCEPTING THAT!"

"Oikawa calm down, you're totally-" but he already stormed off, not hearing you out.