42; Vary

School was over now and when you walked up to the gates alone someone waited for you.

"You're the famous Queen, aren't you?"

It was the girl that was violating Oikawas face during lunch break, most likely his girlfriend but who knew that for sure.

"Yes, and who are you?"

"You can call me Miki-chan or Oikawas girlfriend, whatever you prefer."

'I'd prefer to call you bi-'

"So you're his girlfriend?!"

You took a few steps closer and put your hands on her shoulders.

"The best of luck! Take good care of him, he's an important friend."
And smiling you went off.

The whole girlfriend thing was a surprise, sure but what's it got to do with you?! As long as he's happy it will be fine.

That's what you thought but...

'This is kind of annoying.'

It was the next day and Oikawa decided to bring his girlfriend along to lunch break.

Blending her out was impossible, she was chatting eagerly with everyone.

Almost everyone.

"Say Miura-chan, Iwaizumi-kun, how about we go on a double date? Wouldn't that be fun?"

"Shut up."

"Now, now Iwaizumi..." Miura tried to hold him back and that's when you noticed that she still called him by his last name.

"I'm not trying to be nosy or anything, but why don't you call each other by your first names?"

They blushed, glancing at each other. It was cute but the mood didn't last long.

"You're right, how about I call you Tõru?" did she really think you were talking about them?

"ANYWAY... I'm leaving shortly, I still have to do something." you stood up, not being able to take it much longer.

Why did it have to be someone like her?! It's so hard to get along with her.

"Are you seeing Kageyama?" Iwaizumi asked, in his eyes a faint trace of envy over having a reason to leave.

"Ah yes, shall I pass something on?"

"Give him my thanks."

You nodded and went off. It's true that you wanted to see Kageyama, but that wasn't the only reason.

Who would have guessed that people more annoying than Oikawa exist.

They make a good couple.

"Eh are you fine? You look like you're about to vomit." before you stood the classmate you searched for.

"Yes, thanks to you that is. I wanted to express my gratitude but not only from me but Iwa-chan as well. Thank you again for yesterday."

"I don't really get what for, I didn't do much after all."

"It was enough. Well I guess I'll head back now..."

"Is it hard to hang around with her?"

"Yes but it's not just me, Iwa-chan is visibly annoyed too...can't be helped though, see you later."

As you went back Miura stopped you before you arrived.

"That girl- Akuzawa, Miki - she is the one that you had a fight with the fanclub over!"

"Wait you mean, when the shrimp said she would handle it? Then, will she be alright?"

"That's not everything, that's not even what I'm trying to get at."

She looked seriously terrified, just who was that girl?

That's when you noticed how she wanted to be addressed.

"Wait, her name is Akuzawa, Miki?! I called her by her first name?! I thought it's such a great deal here?"

"Well yeah, she has a complex over her last name, so she never introduces herself fully."

Tilting your head and looking questioning she explained further.

"The Aku in her last name means demon and that describes her very well... but not only that but you can read Miki as beautiful demon too! But I guess she doesn't know..."

Before she could come to her main point the break was over and before you knew it you were home without seeing Miura once more.

---

"Honey, did you ask Oikawa what he wants to eat?"

It was evening by now and you sat in the living room watching tv.

"I don't think his girlfriend would like it if I would invite him over for dinner."

"G-Girlfriend?!"

But you were already out the door before your mother could ask further.

You strolled through the neighbourhood until you reached a small park that you haven't seen before.

There was a swing where you sat down, closing your eyes and sighing heavy.

Hands pushed onto your back, making you sway on the swing.

Jumping off it you thought of running back to your house but the person facing you was surprising familiar.

So you stayed a little longer.

~~~
(A/N)
I'm so sorry for the late update, I had really busy days and unfortunately they're gonna get worse.
I apologise in advance if I can't keep up but I don't want to write just anything, I hope you'll understand.

Also thank you so much to everyone who reads my story, it means a lot and also thanks to all the people commenting and rating

Oh and happy Halloween! ☆

And don't miss out on glasses Oikawa on Friday 😍😍