36; yet to learn

It was the last Saturday of golden week and your mom sent you in the nearby convenience store to get a few things.

As you went through the aisles you saw Iwaizumi walk by, though he didn't see you.

So when you were about to call out to him you felt the floor beneath your feet disappearing.

Or to be more precise, you were lift off the ground from behind.

"What a coincidence to see you here! Hello~"

Who else but Oikawa would hug you in such a flashy way. However he also managed to catch Iwaizumi's attention.

You were released soon and expected Iwa-chan to approach you.

But he only turned and went further, as if he didn't see you.

Pouting and slightly mad you both followed after him, discovering that he was with Miura.

"So that's why you didn't tell me you're back, Iwa-chan." Oikawa remarked with a grin.

"Shut up Trashykawa. You're one to talk, shopping with your girlfriend."

You turned your head in all directions, not realising who he meant until the male wrapped his arm around your shoulder.

"Does it look like we're going out? We do, right? Yeah she even- OW OW OW!"

"I don't even know where you got that idea from, Iwa-chan..."

You had twisted his fingers which interrupted him but also luckily made him let go of you.

"Now you look like Oikawa-senpai." Miura chuckled over your pouting expression and her crush joined in.

"They really have a lot in common, huh? And they get along so well."

"You think it's funny? Well how about we talk about you both making out in the gym?!"

With this you turned and stormed off, continuing to buy the things your mother asked you to.

As Oikawa was about to follow you he was held back.

"Did something happen?"

"I don't think it's about me this time, you went too far there Iwa-chan. I'll be going ahead, see you!"

The male caught up with you when you just exited the small building.

"What is it Trashykawa, I need to hurry home." so you said but you didn't even bother to stop walking or looked at him.

"Say, are you mad over what he said because it was Iwa-chan who said it? Because you like him more than a friend?"

You stopped in your tracks and swung the bag with groceries at him, making him take a step back.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! Is that all you can think about?! I'm so sick of it. I'm not in love with you or Iwa-chan or anyone else."

He looked at you blankly though compassionate, listening to every word you said.

"I'm just trying to be kind, why is it so hard to understand?! Why is everyone thinking about nothing else but love?!"

"You've never been in love before, huh?" the male chuckled.

"What does that have to do with anything?!"

"Heh~ so it's true... You know, having a crush on someone really feels nice. That's why everyone can't help but to think of it all the time. Someday you'll understand too."

"...I guess. Well, maybe you're right and I was a bit too harsh."

"Do you want me to teach you more about love?"

"Do you want me to punch you?"

"...let me carry that." he wanted to take the bag with groceries, your hands touched unavoidable.

"I can manage, thanks."

He didn't let go though.
"Geez you can rely on me, you know?"

"...Kageyama said the same thing."

"Huh why did you talk with him?!"

"I'm leaving it to you then, thank you." with that you let go of the bag and let him carry it.

From behind someone called your name. When you turned you saw Iwaizumi and Miura running towards you.

"I'm sorry, I should have known that being paired up with Trashykawa is actually an insult. It was rude of me to say you resemble him too."

"It's okay already, I'm not mad anymore at all. I know that you didn't mean to insult me after all."

In between your conversation Oikawa was arguing that he's not an insult.

So at the end of the day you all made up and a few days later school started normally.

Nothing happened.

Nothing at all.

Your days with Miura, Iwaizumi and Oikawa passed peacefully.

And then it came...

The sports Festival.