45; candles

"Mmh..." you stood in front of your bed, two sets of clothing lay on it.

'Which one should I choose...'

In your wondering you didn't notice the door opening until you heard a female voice.

"You're still not done yet? Tõru-kun is waiting downstairs already. Hurry it up!" your mom scolded, if only she was as nice to you as to Oikawa...

"Even if you tell me that..."

"If you can't decide why not let a male help you? Should I send him?"

"Ah yes please do!"

With that your mom left and a little later the beaming brunette greeted you.

"The gallant knight in shining armor comes to serve the allmighty Queen~"

Irritated you pointed to the bed and after a quick glance he pointed to the outfit with a rose coloured blouse and a white skirt.

"I think this would fit you extremely well."

"Then I'll take the other one. Thank you, you were a great help! I need to dress now." and with that you shoved him out of the room before he could argue and he went downstairs again sulking.

"Do you want to eat or drink something until she's done? It will probably take ages." your mom already waited for him.

"Yes thank you, something to drink would be nice."

She had already prepared some tea, so you both sat down in the living room.

After she took a sip she placed the cup down on the table.
"Sooo... You have a girlfriend?" there was a slight hint of malice behind her smile.

"Ah eh yes, I think- no I'm certain, yes I have one, I'M SORRY!"

If it weren't for the footsteps that trailed down the stairs, he would have probably been caught in a seriously uncomfortable interrogation.

You entered the room and Oikawas eyes sparkled.
"You chose it after all!"

In fact he was right, the color and style really did complement your features.

"I noticed a stain on the other chlothes."

"Well then we should get going. Thank you for the tea!"

He stood up wanting to take his cup to the kitchen but your mother stopped him from doing so.

"It's fine, leave it! You will be late!"

He nodded walking up to you, cupping your face and whispering "Tsundere..." before passing you and wandering towards the door.

You hurried after him, ready to argue but your mother stopped you.

"Before I forget... I found a bombed math test, dare to explain?"

You pushed Oikawas figure out the door and once outside made a run for it.

Of course the male couldn't hold back his laughter, you hoped he would get stitches.

After a while you slowed down.

"Want some private lessons?" he grinned, tears from laughing in the corner of his eyes.

"No thanks, I'll manage..."

"If you say so. But if you change your mind just tell me." he smiled genuinely.

"Mmh thanks." 'He's so cute when he smiles... Idiot...'

---

Iwaizumi Hajime was exhausted walking down the road towards his house in the evening.

Up until now he was with his grandparents, who are really nice, but also tend to be tiring at times.

All he wanted was just go to bed by now.

However, he forgot that he had rather tiring friends as well and when he went into the living room he was greeted with confetti and loud cheers.

"Happy birthday Hajime!" Every one of his friends was here. Of course Miura, Akuzawa, Oikawa, you, Kageyama, Kindaiichi, Kunimi and the rest of the volleyball team as well.

The usual grim looking boy actually smiled for once, which made everyone feel more than content.

Miura was the first to give him his present, she was fidgeting a lot but it was so cute.

After everyone handed out their presents, his parents came from the kitchen with a cake. He easily blew out all the candles and everyone was clapping.

While eating the cake the parents left the room and you all started talking.

"I bet his wish was about volleyball."
"It could have been about Miura-chan too though."
"Or maybe he just wished to grow taller."

Everyone laughed and only now you noticed that Akuzawa had left. Looking at Oikawa he seemed normal, though probably a fake smile.

But it's not really your business, right? Besides today is only about Iwaizumi. 

King & Queen; Oikawa Tooru X Reader ❤On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara