Alois's Ending

A blue butterfly flew into the room where the tension was so thick you could cut it with a knife. A landed on my index finger, Alois ran towards me his face in awe. "(Y/n)! He shouted with a unknown emotion in the tone of his voice, like desperation.

"What is it Alois?" I asked, tilting my head to the side. He looked down, sadness in his eyes. You can see the emotion on his face, it was as clear as day. "Nothing.." He said softly to himself. "Alois it's okay.. I know why it means so much to you.. I know why you act the way you act and people think you're cold hearted and a confused bipolar child.."

His face turned into rage, speed walking towards me. "You don't know anything!" He yelled about to do something I know to put me in harm. I pushed him where he fell on the ground on his back. "Your lonely... and you don't want to be left alone anymore.." He froze knowing I was right. "How-?" I cute him off, "I too know how it feels being alone.. but... you won't be alone anymore if you come with me.." I pleaded.

He got up and hugged me tightly, "I may be crazy and done bad things but please look past that and love me and never leave me alone.." he begged crying in my shoulder.

"I will never leave you but I will always love you."