illusions

3rd POV-
As (Y/N) still into dropped, lost of conscious start to...

Hear... and,

See.. things...

Your POV-
Darkness, it's all I'm surrounded by but not fazed at all by it. Quite soothing if I'd know what's really gone.

And now, there's a blinding light blinding me as you just woke up in front of the holy gates. I laughed half heartily as thinking about 'heaven' when I made a deal with a devil himself. The light shone brighter as like the sun on a hot sunny summer heat wave. But soon I saw purple lightning 'strange' I thought to myself until I'm surrounded by fire. The sounds of the cracking fire boomed in my ear drums, the hot fire roared as I walked near it. 'No way out of this fire huh?' Only way out of the ring of fire is walking through it and any idoit would know not to cross it because they'll burn. *scoffs* I won't die so let's give this a shot. I moved slowly through the fire as it grew more not burning as expected. Just felt like when a scorpion stings you. As I was no more near the fire I heard a menacing dark chuckle.

As I know, 'if you ask who's there and or who they are you just gonna end up like figuring out a trolls riddle to cross the bridge I have no time for this crap! Something happened to me and just wanted to know what it was that's all! Useless'

I started to see shadows dancing into the night, following it hearing a tap. Like when it starts to rain and the droplets pat the window. No source of light anywhere just laughter, darkness, shadows.

I'm brought into a dark cold room. The smell is like rusty metals in a old jail cell with the smell of blood lingering around, I go up to the small round window and softly put my hand on the cold glass.

No moon

No sun

No stars

No clouds

As I push my body closer to the glass I start to hear screams, pleads, cries.
In the glass I see a small girl with purple and black hair with dried up blood in with bruises and cuts on her arms legs. Tears staining her small chubby child like face, two adults male and female. More or less her parents shout, yell at her throwing glass at her. "Kill yourself no one loves you! We never wanted you!" The female shouted. "The-then wh-why did you ke-keep me?" The little girl sobbed into her hands. The male's laughter boomed through out the room as he picked her up by the collar of her nightgown his veins popping out his forehead and neck speaking in a low menacing voice. "We did it for the money okay? We never cared nor loved you, and now we can just easily kill you because we no problem with that. You are worthless, useless, you were meant to die in this world. We will slit your fucking face wide open you fucking cunt! You understand me?!? We will let wolves feast on your body let it rot in the deepest pits of hell and watch them leave your bones laying there!" His laughter boomed again till the female spoke up "Dear, she so much disgusts even wild animals. Throw her to them and they'll throw her right back at us!" She laughed wickedly as she walked up to the little girl gripped her by the jaw jabbing a knife inward toward her cheek. Cutting off the flesh, the girl covered her cheek with her hand. Shocked formed in her eyes not believing these monsters that were her parents and were doing such harm! She couldn't move nor do anything, scared to breathe and move.

As night falls the parents went to go to sleep after a tiring day so they can think about more ways to torture their little girl.
As they slept peacefully she sat by her window hand pressed to the cold glass caused by the cold air from outside, silently sobbing. She was strong she knew it, but how much longer does she have of this?

7days a week.
60seconds.
60minutes.
24hours.
12months.
365days.

How much longer?

Then I saw another vision more like a memory, the parents throwing the little girl to the curb of someone's small house. The door flung open a short chubby male looking drunk stumbled his way to the girl and pulled her by her biceps with force causing her to yelp in pain as he dragged her into the small home.

Moments later the man fell asleep as the girl grabbed all her clothes covering her body sobbing violently. My stomach turned as tears rolls down my cheeks not even noticing, not believing what I was watching. I couldn't watch anymore. But my eyes couldn't tear away from my gaze to the window.

Sorrow fills in my eyes as I watch more of a painful image.

As I see the little girl standing on the side of the road chained up to a pole as her parents hold a sign to get money for themselves they let people that pass by take their anger out on her. So much greed these people had, the sign had: 'Punch, Slap, Kick, Stab, Hit, Take Her We Need Money. Take Your Anger Out On Her.' When people asked why would they do that to her her parents say she volunteered as a punishment of killing innocent people. The people who passed by only nodded. Pain engulfs her as she got slapped across the face by a rich noble wife. The woman kick, slap, punch her in the stomach. The little girl spit up blood but they only looked at her more disgusted. Calling her evil the men would slash her skin peeling off so much flesh.

She was like bones, with just stitches across her body as her mother stitched her body back together when she was close to death so they can harm her more.

I finally stepped away the window, backing up and bumping into a wall I screamed holding onto my head losing my sanity I started to see my skin peel.

I laughed. Laughed at the horror scene, falling down onto the ground banging my head to the ground soon I start to feel what I wanted. Red blood oozing down my forehead streaming down mixed with my tear stained face. I layed my head back hearing the laugh again feeling a cold touch on my chin with a soft whisper that could send anyone chills, 'My My, what a mess. You simply know how to fuck up your mind like your life. Did you know...." The hushed voice paused for a second as I gripped my face with my nails digging at my skin making it bleed having a stinging pain in my chest. "That little girl was you" and just like that my mind was screaming for an exit out of this enteral never ending death battle! Stop! Stop it! I don't want this please, please... Leave I-I can't do this no more! I sobbed into the open air as I opened my eyes I end up on a cliff. The voice came back again.

"They lied to you (Y/N)! All your life you've been used, hurt, unloved, lied to and betrayed! Well what are you gonna do about it huh?!" The voice got angerier as I looked around scared to see just me by myself I started to stutter "I-I" before I can finish there was a harsh shove behind that sent me off the cliff, out of instinct I screamed as I fell only to see a shadow staring down at me yelling harshly "What you gonna do about I said! Well!?"

(A/N): sorry I haven't updated, I was having a hard time with school getting bullied again by teachers too and trying to get over someone tbh😔 I'm honestly sorry but I hope you liked this chapter! Please tell me if I did well ^.^