meeting undertaker

Your POV~
I grabbed Leo's hand as I step out the carriage the usual 'package' of the earls and butler is there.

As Leo walked up and opened the door for me I walked in without a second thought, I hear a faint laughing.

The only thing I see is, coffins and no undertaker. This is frustrating.

"Undertaker! Come out, we have business to discuss!" Ciel yells which made me flinch kind of. Then all of the sudden we see a man with long hair to the waist, it was like grey and he had a scar on his neck and face but his hair was covering his eye. And he was wearing a top hat and a long robe that was all black. He made his way to us while giggling.

3rd Person POV~
The Undertaker walked over to (Y/N) while Ciel was trying to get him serious and on business about the Jack The Ripper Case. "What a beautiful creature, and what's your name dearyy?" Undertaker asked (Y/N) while the demon butlers and earls were eyeing undertaker, "(Y/N) Andrews. The Queen's Lion, And soon to be queen. It is a pleasure to see you once again.." She bowed then lifted head only to have a mischievous grin.

Ciel snapped undertaker out of his daydream and spoke stern. "Undertaker I need the information on the Jack The Rip-" before he can finish (Y/N) cut him off "You know, we need like how does he kill them or so?"

Undertaker started to giggled while observing (Y/N) then finally he spoke to the earls, "You know what I want. Give me the price of LAUGHTER and I'll tell you whatever you want"

Sebastian was about to tell his master and others to step out, until they noticed (Y/N) whispering into the undertaker's ear.

{This is the joke you say to him}

>>>why did the guitar teacher get arrested? Because he was fingering a minor

(Y/N) then winked he busted into laughter, Ciel almost fell into a coffin. Alois jumped into Claude's arms. The whole place shaked like an earthquake was bound to happen. After his laughter bomb he was still drooling, he then got up and grabbed (Y/N) explaining. "He cuts them here to the neck on down" Undertaker explains as he drags his finger down on her. Leo pulls (Y/N) away from his grasp, "That's all we'll be taking our leave" Leo scolded at him while he rushed you back to the carriage not letting you finishing your question.

The earls came out to talk to you while Leo went back inside for a bit to talk to Undertaker. "Keep your hands off my mistress taker I'm not afraid of some crazy man that laughs alot and eats dog food!" He shouted. Undertaker answered back with a slight giggle "hehhe Oh? You've fallen for your mistress? Hehehehe well she is pretty hehehe"

Leo looked upset he then left the shop and told the butlers. "You two! And your masters! I don't want y'all near my mistress, at all!" He told the demons. The two other demons looked at each other then one spoke "A Demon Lion falling in love? Well (Y/N) got the looks. I want her. She will be soon in my web and I'll win her heart" Claude spat. "Don't be silly Fatutus, you never get what you want now do you?" Sebastian chuckled and walked back to his master as did the other butlers.

I will have you (Y/N)~

The demon bulters, the earls and the undertaker thought.