Phantomhive

Your POV~

I stood in front of the window in my study wearing a black &' white corset. It was white with black lacing on top and bottom, 3 ribbons tied into a bow. 1 at the top and 2 at the bottom, and a skirt that was short on one side and kind of long and looked ripped on the other side above my knees. With black ripped leggings under and black long boots that ends to the bottom of my knees. Black laced fingerless gloves and my skeleton bracelet on both sides of my hands, looking as if their grabbing them. With my black ribbon choker around my neck having a skeleton hand in the inside, with my ring on my index finger of an eyeball and skeleton hands grabbing it.

The wind was blowing softly into my purple and black hair. I hear a knock, "Yes? May I help you?" I say rather coldly thinking it was my maid Nicole. She gets off my nerves, I wouldn't mind thr-

"M'lady? You have a letter" I was cut off by my thoughts by my butler Leon. He's a nice guy, he's sweet. Even if he took momma's soul.. I like hi- never mind

"Thank you, my lemon squeezer!" I winked at him taking the envelope knowing he hates being called that and it's out of the ordinary. He bows and walks off to make tea, "NO!" I scream rather loudy than I knew I did. Leon came running in thinking something bad had happened to me but when he, then looked at me and realized it was what was on the envelope. He knows I don't have that much patience and have a temper and is rather rude, he reads it and informs me that I "HAVE" to go. It is mandatory. I hate you all!

"Fine" I muttered under my breath with of course a few cuss words. "Get the carriage ready Leon, we have to head to town, to work on a case named 'Jack The Ripper' I am assuming." And with that my butler smirked and bowed once more to me. I have an important question from my past... I sighed and left to my chamber go get dressed.

Leon's POV~

I knocked on my mistress' door to her study. "Yes? May I help you?" She replied than usual cold tone. She probably thought I was that maid (Y/N) likes to torture. I sighed after looking at her beautiful features from behind, her beautiful black purple hair dancing with the wind. She turned around as I spoke up "M'lady? You have a letter." I bow she spoke with enthusiastic sarcasm "Thank you, My lemon squeezer!" She then winked and took the envelope, my eyes started to twitch. I do not like being called that, and you know better young mistress

I bowed then sighed to myself heading downstairs to make tea. I then hear my young mistress scream, I ran upstairs wondering what had happened, until I realize.. The letter. I read the letter as it said The Queen's Guard Dog - Ciel Earl Phantomhive would like to work on a case with her, I had informed (Y/N) she's go to go as well.

She seemed agtatited as well. I was sent to get the carriage ready and when I did I stood outside waiting for my young mistress (Y/N).