Your Feelings!?

"I-I'm sorry Will!" I apologized and he nodded, "I know, but you don't have to apologize. You didn't know."
There was a moment of silence. Until Will spoke up, I looked up at him with my glassy (e/c) eyes. "Seems we have company.." he growled. I didn't knew what he was talking about until he kicked the door open and saw Leo... Sebastian, Claude and Ash.. even Ciel and Alois were there! Even Ronald and Grell...

"Demons here, in the Reaper dispatch?" Asked Will, narrowing his eyes pointing at Claude and Sebastian. "And what are you two doing here?! Goofing off as always!" He scoffed when he said that directly towards Ronald and Grell of course. His eyes glasses over to Ciel and Alois, he laughed to himself smirking. "Spoiled brats."

"Will, please stop!" I gripped his arm for him to stop insulting the other guys, "what do you mean (y/n)?! Their nothing! Using you!" He screamed in my face. I was horrified. I didn't have time to react-until something came flying across Will's face.

"Reasons we you never have a girlfriend" a unknown voice spoke laughing, we all turned around to see Undertaker.

"Deary, do you really have feelings and want to be with someone who will yell in your face?" He asked, I stayed frozen in place and stuttered, "uh, no?" I answered, well more like questioned. "He saved me from mother..." I muttered under my breath but he still heard.
"And these demons?!" If you could see undertakers face under all his hair that's in his face I'd take my fair share of money saying, he's pissed. Beyond pissed.

"I-" he cut me off before I can utter another word. "These, these demons aren't right for you! You're only attracted to their human facades! This demon here-" he jabbed his finger into Sebastian's chest making him look angry at the reaper, "made you only be more attracted morely to him when you tasted his blood first! And this one!" He pointed accusingly at Claude, "will just trick you!"

He then walked where Grell and Ronald were, "their idiots... do you really want to be forever with an idiot?" He asked looking back at me. Then putting his attention on Ash and Leo, "Him!" He screamed, pointing at Ash. "Will lie and use you! You're his gateway ticket to being back to an pure angel! To him, you're simply impure!" I could tell by the way he said it, his voice tone was full of disgust. He then walked in front of Leo, "you've been distancing yourself from him.... he's kept secrets from you and yet you hold it against him and he doesn't mind. Because he's sooooooo head over heels for youuuuu." Leo growled at him and walked to the lay two, Ciel and Alois.

"You're merely a chess piece to Phantomhive here and to Trancy he'll beat you and gouge out your pretty pretty (e/c) eyes just like he did to his maid."
Aloud narrowed his eyes at undertaker growling and muttering unheard thing under his breath. While Ciel wanted to speak up but didn't say anything, "I'm not perfect either (Y/n)! I have flaws too!! But you can't be with all of us at once! Choose one!" He shouted with the sound of heart break and desperation in his voice. I wanted to fall to the ground and cry, I didn't want to hurt any one of them but he's right... I have to choose one...