Elevators | Chapter thirty

ابدأ من البداية

"What?" Allison asked, cuddling further into the warmth of the blanket.

"You guys were out for a long time..." he murmured, glancing up to see the relief wash off of their faces- transforming into dread instead.

"How long is a long time?" Stiles questioned, gripping onto the badge that was still in his grasp. Deaton finally spoke up, stepping into the room from the shadows like a freaking murderer.

"16 hours."

Haley's heart dropped.

*****

Haley sat crossed legged on a cabinet, still perched in the veterinary office. Scott had just pushed past stiles and Isaac, storming out before either could talk him out of it.

Stiles sighed as he glanced at his sister before following the werewolf out of the door. Haley took that as her cue to follow, jumping down from her position and walking toward the threshold.

she was stopped by Ethan.

They collided with one another as Haley wanted to leave and Ethan wanted to enter. The broader twin gripped the girls arm to steady her, cautious as she rubbed her forehead and winced.

"Ethan?" Haley stammered out as she stumbled backward, squinting up at the alpha.

"I need your help." One half of the voltron wolf declared, ignoring the prying eyes.

"With what?" Haley asked, furrowing her eyebrows- what could an alpha need help with?

"Stopping my brother and Kali... from killing Derek." Ethan was hesitant to speak, knowing previously someone had died for the same cause of protecting the hale alpha.

Haley groaned as she dragged her hand down her face, muttering profanities under her breath.

Why did Aiden keep having to threaten people?

Without agreeing, Haley turned on her spot knowing everyone was watching them. She had to put full trust in stiles for finding their father.

She knew he could do it.

She glanced at Lydia, nudging her head to signal her help.

"We may need a banshee."

****

Haley was stood in the middle of the loft, arms folded and listening to the hale family fight over the survival of Derek.

Her fingers were clasping at her phone, waiting for the call that stiles had saved their father. If stiles could save their dad, Haley could save derek.

"How do you know I'm going to lose?" Derek growled at his family, ignoring the three other people in the room.

"Maybe because their two alphas from a freaking pack of a guy who calls himself 'the destroyer of worlds." Haley interrupted, cocking her eyebrow in angst.
Derek scowled at the stilinski, his eyes plummeting into a dark coal.

"You brought the other half of the freaking voltron wolf." Derek shot back, his hand clenched as he reeled his anger.

Haley scoffed, if it wasn't for them they wouldn't know the hales were going to be attacked.

"One- he brought us here. Two- I also brought a banshee, and I'm pretty sure she can feel something... What do you feel Lydia?" Haley's voice softened once she spoke to her friend.

She knew the look plastered on the strawberry blondes face too well. Lydia looked up, her eyes sunken and face pale.

"I feel like... I'm standing in a graveyard."
She whispered in a low hum.

The elevator door opened.

•••

We reached 5k!!!!

(6 1/2 days ago and are 400 from 6k now but still!)

5k!!!!

Thank for all the support and I hope it continued with the new sequel coming out for this book once it's finished.

I know it cliche and everything but the support mean so much!

Shout outs:
@storyward
@sexual445
@mickeyJordan15
@innocentflowergirl14
@Ashauntil11

Please vote, comment, and add to your lovely reading lists.

Sorry for any mistakes,

Thank you for reading,

Goodbye  X