Gasoline | chapter thirteen

The pair ran out of the room and instantly went to the railing to gaze down to the ground.
Searching for anyone.

Their gaze snapped to their right as they watched Ethan hurry out of a room. They quickly looked at each other before darting after him, stiles, Alison and Lydia soon followed out of the same room.
Yelling after the twin, which eventually made him stop.

"Didn't you hear what I just said? I don't know how I got there or what I was doing." He yelled to the group, noticing the oncoming pair. Haley ran the last few steps, hitting in to stiles as she slid next to him.

"You tried to kill yourself didn't you?" She asked sympathetically. The group turned to the pair in shock before stiles carried on.

"Which you could be a little more grateful about the nearly. We did just save your life." Stiles stated bluntly, earning a jab in the stomach from his sister. Ethan stared blankly at the boy, regret filling his eyes.

"And you probably shouldn't have." Ethan responded, his tone cold as ice which made Haleys heart melt.
She stepped forward wearily.

"You don't mean that." She whispered to him. Her hand extending to rub his arm, only to be pulled back by stiles protectively. Ethan huffed in frustration, he liked haley from the small snippets of time he had spent with her but it was hard to build something off of her being pulled away from any 'danger'.

Ethan quickly turned around and stormed off, soon disappearing from their line of sight.  Lydia turned to address the group, a very uncomfortable and uneasy looking group.
Haley was muttering to stiles about how she could protect herself, followed by his bickering.
Alison was looking frantically around for any other werewolf, and Isaac, well Isaac was just stood there confused.

"What now?" Lydia asked, silencing the groups murmurs. Alison contemplated the objectives before anyone else answered.

"I'll find Scott with Isaac, you three go to Boyd. The best thing to do is get them out of this place." Alison told them, before turning and walking away with Isaac.

Stiles and Haley looked at each other wearily, as if they were sharing a thought. Their gaze slowly moved to the strawberry blonde, Haleys top teeth biting into her lip.

"What? Why are you looking at me like that?" Lydia asked, distress rising in her tone. Haley scuffed her foot against the floor, signalling it was stile's turn to explain.

"Oh no, I wa..." He stuttered, his gaze removing itself from the girl to look at the floor.

Haley gulped, her incompetent twin meant she had to speak.
"Stiles? Haley..." Lydia started to sound worried, her fingers twirling a strand of her hair in anxiousness.

"We didnt want to say anything..." Haley started, her voice faltering as she looked up at the girl.
"Everything happening, that we are going through right now... Kind of already happened. Something a lot like this at least." Haley said lowly, her fingers grasping the wisps of fabric from her scarf. Lydias eyebrows furrowed, everything's that had happened before didn't really relate to what was happening then.

"When?" Lydia asked, her anxiety washing away to be replaced with confusion. Haley only looked at her brother to continue, making stiles clear his throat.

"Your birthday party. The night you poisoned everyone with wolfsbane..." Stiles told her softly, the twins eyeing over the girl for any weirdness radiating off of her.

Lydias face fell, she remembered little from that night. Hell she lost a whole weekend from walking around nude in the woods. Her voice was small as she nodded slowly, her mouth forming a circle.