The Arranged Marriage of the Year... To A Vampire (part 21)

RECAP: *P.O.V. Rain* At least the Mafia wouldn't hurt her... so long as she did what they wanted, and usually what they wanted, wasn't wanted to be done... it wasn't ever pretty. And it usually ended with a dead person...

*Angel P.O.V.* 

I know she needed to know why I took her, why she was here, and why I am the way I am, but it's harder to tell her than I thought it would have been. She's too... innocent isn't the right word but it's the best I can do. 

She sat on my bed, in my clothes, waiting patiently, legs crossed Indian style. I loved how easily I could read her expression, almost like reading her mind. 

Her face was pouted slightly, but patiently, she looked curious and a little nervous. She chewed her bottom lip sexily. I bet she didn't know she was being sexy. She was defiantly being too sexy right now... 

I laughed aloud to easy my tension. 

She jumped, she wasn't expecting me to laugh or talk yet, I could tell. Her expression was one of surprise, eye brows raised high, and mouth slightly open. 

"What?" she asked, frowning that cute frown. Her eyebrows hunched and her lips pouted. 

"Nothing," I smirked. I loved messing with this girl, in her other life she messed back, but in this one she seemed a little less... playful. I wished she would remember, and I could only think of one way how... 

"Do you know who you are Arianee?" I asked and when she said no, I told her. 

*POV Arianee* 

My name had been Mary Ann and I was better off in this life than the other. 

I remember everything. I had fallen for Angle's charming good looks and smirky grin. Laral was my sister and she gave her life up to the boy she loved only to see him fall... 

How could I not have remembered this five minuets ago, but when he told me having all the memories rush back? 

I remembered running through a field with Laral when I was only five, braking rules and my leg in the process. I remember going through all that tutoring with Ms. Murtha.  I remember getting in trouble with Laral a lot.  I remembered a lot.  Especially all the things I loved about my Angel. 

"Angel... I..." my breath caught deep in my throat. My hand had covered my mouth, but I quickly moved it and I leaned forward and let instinct took over. Angel's lips were like flower petals yet urgent when he kissed back. How could I not remember this? 

"I never even got to say bye," I gasped, "Oh, Angel!" 

"There's something I never told you Arianee. Something important about blood and me..." 

I then saw myself die and white hot rage threw into me. "Angel!" I yelled. "How could you?" I cried into his lap as I threw myself onto him, folding my arms underneath me to catch my tears. "How could you try to kill Laral, and end up killing me instead?" 

*Rain P.O.V.* 

Laral, she sat waiting patiently for me to contact the right person. The Vampire Mafia was not easy to contact, actually, even for a Vampire. It irritated me to no extent, why couldn't they be like other normal Vampires? We could reach each other almost too easily, and we usually did because we needed each other. Blood extras and easy places to steal blood, Vampires constantly moved, but the Vampires knew when others did.

"Hello," I said pleasantly to the Vampire into the phone. She was a woman, and I could tell she wasn't human because she didn't pause when she was talking, she took no breathe, or if she did they were not in the right places, a new Vampire, someone was busy. 

"Hello," she answered. "This is Makita speaking, if you need to contact Dr. Review, he is out on business and will return shortly. If you need to contact Dr. Sheer her number..." 

I let her babble on for a minuet. "I don't need a doctor," I told her. "You were just made..." I started. 

"I am sorry," she said, picking up on me being a Vampire also, "we do not have extra packages we can share..." 

"I don't need that!" I snapped. "You were just made, have you been in contact with the Vampire Mafia?" I growled into the phone. 

"Yes," she said coolly. "They got me this job. What do you need to know?" she almost whispered. 

"I just want to know where the hell they are." I banged my fist down on the table, shattering it to bits. 

*Angel P.O.V.* 

"Arianee, honey, calm down..." I soothed, brushing back her brown damp hair as she cried on my lap. I felt her shoulders shake. "I need to tell you a story that I never had a chance to tell... okay I had many chances, but it just wasn't right..." 

"Go ahead..." she managed into my lap, still crying. I pulled her up and brushed the tears from her eyes slowly with my finger. I kissed her damp lips and she kissed back. 

"I was born a Vampire..." I started.