The Arranged Marriage of the Year... To A Vampire (part 9)

RECAP:"How bad do you hurt?" 

"None," I answered willingly. "They gave me meds. I am just a little sore." I smiled. "But mostly I feel dizzy." 

He laughed slightly and brushed his thumb across my hand.

"So," I started. "Did one of you randomly just want to smash my car? Or was there a GOOD reason to throw each other at it?" I glanced at him, frightened he would become angry, but he didn't; He just become sad. 

I kissed his check, which was close to my face, and blushed. He smiled slightly. 

"No," he said. "Angel and I were fighting and we hit your car..." 

"With what, a house?" I smiled. I picked at the thread coming loose from the blanket. 

"No, with my body." He said, tiredly, sadly. He felt guilty... 

I smiled at him. "You are not that big," I contradicted. My cheek hurt when I smiled at him, but it was worth it to see his eyes sparkle. 

He smiled, too, but he didn't seem happy, yet. He frowned, again. "You don't know a lot about Angel and I. We are dangerous and I hate both of our parents for dragging you into this. I hate Angel and myself for being what we are," he shook his head. "I know I was being a complete jerk when I first saw you, but honestly I was thinking 'wow, she is so beautiful.' But I never wanted to call a woman," I blushed as he said the word, "beautiful." He shook his head. "It was always some word they thought was good, but it just meant I wanted them in bed with me for one night, but you... I don't want you in my bed; I want you in life, as a wife, as a partner for all of your life. You don't have to be what Angel and I are, though, for you to stay with me." 

He reached his face down and lightly kissed me, but I pushed into him for more force from him, but that got me nowhere. He didn't make the kiss more passionate, just more sweet. 

I felt happy tears slide from my face as we kissed and he stopped as they reached our interlocked lips

"Are you crying?" he asked, shocked and looked up to see my smiled tears. He wiped them away. 

"I have never been called beautiful..." I whispered. "Just words that mean guys like your ass," I laughed. I could stay like this for ever.  But then my thoughts turned to Angel, he didn't even fit into this scenario, and for some reason I felt bad about that. Why should I, though? 

"Is Angel a vampire, too?" I asked suddenly. 

"Something like that," Angels' voice said.  

I jumped guitly, making me realize the new pains in my body I hadn't known where there to begin with. Rain moved away from me and I pouted at him, until I looked at Angel and my breath caught. 

He did look good when he was sad. His face was a worried mess. "How do you feel?" he asked, but before I could answer I saw another figure come into view, Madeline. 

"Madeline!" I screeched, loudly, making both the boys and Madeline wince slightly. 

"Oh, what did you do this time, Arianee?" she asked a frown forming on her pretty face. 

"Her car got hit," Angel answered, truthfully. 

"By what?" Madeline asked, looking at my wounds: my gauzed cheek and fore head, broken finger and ribs, my cut leg, and scratches up and down my whole body. 

"Another car," Rain answered, unwillingly. 

Madeline's face became angry. "So, where is this guy?" her fists balled up into little, harmless weapons. I saw Angel look at her with surprise.